Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
or I can do them in neon
or I can do them in neon
Playing around with my photo system and found an interesting approach, ie, changing normal photo to photos in pencil sketch. Coming up will be my Kansas turkey hunt and I have two tags. So I will attempt to take a lot of photos and change the normal photos to pencil sketch for my story of the hunt. Pictured are two examples. my best, Paul

21-Mar-17
Thats waaaaay cool Paul!! What photo system is that?

21-Mar-17
Those look great Paul! Especially the first two! Very nice!

22-Mar-17

I have been using the Picasa photo system for years. Just trying some new approaches. Here is another example.

22-Mar-17
Paul is there anything you can't do!

22-Mar-17
Hey John, when one is retired and active, sometime I have more time on my hands than not. Well, at least for a day or two. Will be fun to try something different. Paul

22-Mar-17
I love retirement too! Every day is Saturday:)

22-Mar-17

Bowriter's embedded Photo
I have been doing the same thing. I have been adding titles over the pictures in my next book. Do you have any suggestions?

22-Mar-17

Comments on this. remember, these are title pages for individual stories, not covers.

22-Mar-17
John, too early for me to make any recommendations but our photo systems seem to give us a few options once we know how to adopt them and make the pictures, to a certain degree, more attractive to the eye. I have found that only a few normal pictures can be utilized for a make over as the focus/shading and clarity/composition has to be 100%. No doubt, a perfect normal picture is hard to beat.

22-Mar-17
My biggest problem is, I don't have many options in terms of print. The cost factor is such, if I did them way I wanted, you couldn't afford to buy the book.

22-Mar-17

and after in B/W with halo framing
and after in B/W with halo framing
Here is a goose hunting photo before and after. Lots of options. Being somewhat old school, I still like BW photos.

• Sitka Gear