Contributors to this thread:
EmbryOklahoma 22-Mar-17
LINK 22-Mar-17
deaver25btb 22-Mar-17
Brotsky 22-Mar-17
elk yinzer 22-Mar-17
lawdy 22-Mar-17
22-Mar-17
If you might be that person that checked in/logged in to bowsite over 1,000 times in one day, that Pat referred to in a recent thread?

Surely it's not me. I've only checked in maybe 959 times in one day. :)

22-Mar-17
I only check in 10-20 times an hour and I sleep so surely it wasn't me.

22-Mar-17
Might be me.....but I think I'm more around the 850 a day kind of guy.

22-Mar-17
If you never leave it only counts as one time. Just sayin.....

22-Mar-17
A few months back I self-installed a web filter on my work pooter to keep from being distracted by this and a couple other hunting and fishing websites. You set times each day you can access them (lunch and afternoon slump time for me). It's worked tremendously. Before I would get my essential stuff done then put off stupid administrative crap and scramble to get it done at the last minute. Yeah I have that adhd crap pretty badly, always have.

22-Mar-17
I access this site in spurts, get tired and bored with some of the personal attacks and leave for a few months. I just started up my pre-season for my track team and once meets start, never hit it. Right after that in June, I head to Newfy for the summer, tour with my music, and come home to Cross Country season. Then bow season hits for me in November. In two weeks I will be too busy to be on the internet, plus there is no internet access in the summer in Newfy where our place is. This forum is mostly frequented by guys that hunt in the West for elk. I hunt deer. Being a longbowman, LW is more useful to me. Both sites can have their middle school drama at times. Sometimes funny until it gets personal. Then it is best to exit.

• Sitka Gear