DRR324 17-Dec-17
Huntcell 17-Dec-17
GF 17-Dec-17
Bowfreak 17-Dec-17
EmbryOklahoma 18-Dec-17
29-Mar-17

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Scary ones too. Figured this truck was hauling around his ego from days of old. ;)

29-Mar-17
I wonder what old turkey bowel movement is up to these days? Next level $#!^ I'm sure.

29-Mar-17
He was hanging out over on Rokslide... don't know if he is still there or not.

29-Mar-17
Good one! What broke the camel's back that he got booted from bowsite anyways? I was on sabbatical when it happened.

29-Mar-17
Him and RC had a go around about something and both went bye-bye . I missed the details at the time also. Then agian it's usually the accumulation of drips that makes one fix the faucet.

29-Mar-17
It was a lot more interesting with ol TBM around here.........Some funny stuff. I NEVER took him to heart, just let him ramble on but some of the guys on here went absolutely nuts like a high school girl when ever TBM posted up something. Man, it would tear some guys up.........Funny !! ......it's just the internet chill out.

29-Mar-17
Pretty sure he is gone from rokslide as well. He doesn't seem to play too well with others.

29-Mar-17
TBM directly insulted Pat and questioned his business ethics in his last post on here. Pat disconnected the ventilator. Thankfully, although he was "interesting" sometimes! :)

29-Mar-17
LMAO...Least he's doing well!

29-Mar-17
He bought a bunch of gear from me on Rokslide before he went AWOL over there. At least now he is "geared up"! :)

30-Mar-17
He's still on a quest to find next level thinkers.

30-Mar-17
One of the better hunters that's been on this site yet everyone seems to bring him up and degrade him. So he wasn't as tactful as others, yippy skippy....

30-Mar-17
How do ya know if he "directly" insulted you? Pretty much everything he wrote was insulting........

Guy like that gets booted from bowsite...... another gets elected President.... go figure..... heheheheh.....

30-Mar-17
"one of the better hunters that's been on this site"... You know that, how?

30-Mar-17
... because he said so!!!!!!!

30-Mar-17
"one of the better hunters that's been on this site... You know that, how? "

Because TBM told us he was.

30-Mar-17
TBM had a lot going for him, at least as far as the turkey hunting world was concerned. He did make some valid points that some just couldn't look in the mirror and accept. I will say his antics and penchant for exaggeration were going to do him in eventually, and low and behold they did.

30-Mar-17
"Because TBM told us he was."

I always thought he was so "out there", that he was something created by Pat and the Mods here on bowsite. ;)

30-Mar-17
Man could get it done time and time again! I hear he is heading to Alaska to try out his skills! I was always impressed with his hunting skills! Just had a Big ego and Some guys couldn't take it ! Happens in life! Long live TBM!

31-Mar-17
i thought he was entertaining, never took him too serious. wish he was back. the old foot sander.

31-Mar-17
You can't get much better as far as entertainment value goes! ;-)

31-Mar-17
He is the "Max Headroom" of hunting websites. He is something unique and mildly entertaining,,,,,for a minute. Then he becomes highly annoying.

Let's see.

He was banned from Bowsite, Wapiti Talk, and now Rokslide. (Unconfirmed)

I am starting to think he might be the problem.

31-Mar-17
lol I remember jack harris spreading the idea I had a second Bowsite account as being TBM?

Lol on that one.

31-Mar-17
LOL Kelly, I remember that. Jack is usually not THAT mean! He was a trip for sure, easy enough to ignore him when he went too far (which was most of the time), but as many have already said, he eventually had to blow himself up, it's what he does.

I have little doubt that he still lurks here, probably has several new registered names/handles too. Now that several guys have spoken kindly of him, he's likely to not be able to restrain himself and start posting again. God help us all.

31-Mar-17
I always figured he was Matt Burke

31-Mar-17
He would have been perfect if he could learn to back off juuuuust a touch. He took over the whole forum. Everyone agreed he was entertaining, so if could have been something you could go to to get entertained would have been fine, problem was it was forced down your throat at every turn, every thread, every click...

31-Mar-17
Fuzzy..... ROTFLMAO! heheheh.... oh..... made my day already.... heheheh....

31-Mar-17
Good one Rick! His best post was when someone asked how old a buck he shot was and to show the teeth. So he posted a shot of his teeth. I remember actually being happy for him when he shot his first elk. But he so quickly turned that to shit as his ego and sckness ate him alive. What a shame. I had at times- thought it was just an act. Eventually it bacame apparent there are some serious issues there.

31-Mar-17
I bought some stuff from him once. A call, a decoy, some old youth overalls and a banjo. ;)

31-Mar-17
Something tells me he has this thread opened up on a device and he's refreshing every 5 minutes.

31-Mar-17
TBM is one of those guys that liked to pick for fun. It also miffed a bunch of people when he didn't train wreck himself over that elk hunt.

He appeared to me to be a guy that didn't take himself very seriously but, got fun out of taking advantage of those that did take him seriously.

I know it miffed a lot of the western elk guru's to see him relate elk hunting g to turkey hunting too. That's ok because anyone that's done both in the same type areas knows it was true. A stinky bird compared to a regal, mud caked, piss covered bull elk has that affect on people. :^).

He brought great entertainment to this place. I always enjoyed the banter myself. God Bless men

31-Mar-17
The making of the elkbowmaster was priceless. Big middle finger to all his critics. Clearly dude lacked a filter and had an ego I didn't care for, but I never sensed malice like I see here on a daily basis.

31-Mar-17
Embry, I thought the same thing as you. For at least a year I thought there's no way this guy's for real. I figured Pat was having a good time with us. Definitely interesting.

31-Mar-17
No doubt in my mind he's a hell of a hunter. Too bad about the narcissistic personality disorder.

16-Dec-17
Ahhhhhh the good old days.....................

16-Dec-17
I wasn't here when he posted Bou'. I've read your alls posts about him and google searched it. Definitely entertaining. The one about toughening up his feet, funny. There's also some YouTube videos of his "skills" :)

16-Dec-17
The cartoon caricature of him was priceless tracking spiders and all.

16-Dec-17
Maybe he was Stormrider reincarnated.

Terry

16-Dec-17

drycreek's embedded Photo
drycreek's embedded Photo
For your viewing pleasure !

16-Dec-17
Not many can say that within a year or two of joining a forum they had a caricature drawn of them... and then kicked off within another year lol.

17-Dec-17
Why doesn't he just sign up with a different handle?

17-Dec-17
He has. Several times....

17-Dec-17
It certainly got old seeing his TBM on every post- multiple times.... Entertaining at first, but i'm not a fan of over the top egos trying to "impress" at every moment. Glad to see him "move on".

17-Dec-17
Thanks for reposting the caricature . : )

to bad it never made it to the Bowsite calendar, April would have been the obvious month, what with spring turkey and April Fools day.

17-Dec-17
I can’t get the first pic to load - feel like I’m missing out! LOL.

Maybe just as well?

17-Dec-17
I love the target for the Hamblaster. Lol!

18-Dec-17

GF.... here you go.

• Sitka Gear