elkmo 17-Apr-17
elkmo 17-Apr-17
bow-hnt 17-Apr-17
Drake7 17-Apr-17
Zim1 18-Apr-17
Ridgerunner 21-May-17
JRABQ 21-May-17
17-Apr-17
Hi all, Was drawn for New Mexico GMU 45, 2nd season archery. Hoping to find members with some experience hunting this GMU. Will most likely back pack in. Could have access to horses. Just looking for some good helpful basic info. Don't expect honey holes. Thank you in advance! Rick

17-Apr-17

17-Apr-17
pm sent

17-Apr-17

17-Apr-17
bow-hnt, Thank you for the quick response! I think I read that Huey Lee was not outfitting any longer. Would be nice to have an outfit to haul in my gear and then spike out of there. Thanks again! Rick

18-Apr-17
Used to hunt there every year back in the day. Before the outfitter welfare change it was a 90% draw. Not any more. A mediocre unit we've been unable to draw since 2011. Oh well at least I got an AZ tag this year. Good luck.

21-May-17
Hello to all! I have also drawn a unit 45 elk tag for the first 2 weeks of Sept. I have spent a lifetime hunting Colo., this will be my first time to bow hunt New Mexico. Any information or tips would be greatly appreciated.

21-May-17
Don't leave anything valuable in your vehicle if you park at a trailhead. Sorry, that's all I got.

• Sitka Gear