Contributors to this thread:
Teeton 20-Apr-17
Brotsky 20-Apr-17
Teeton 21-Apr-17
Buck Watcher 21-Apr-17
Candor 21-Apr-17
Bowfreak 22-Apr-17
20-Apr-17
Looking for a bow stand for when hunting out of a blind. One that most likely goes into the stabilizer hole, but it doesn't have to. I really don't want one that I have to take off before the shot, but if it's real easy to, I would consider one that comes off quickly. Would also like it to be adjustable to work on other bows. I looked at 2 archery shops and neither had one.

So whats everyone that has one using?? Really don't like having to reach down to pick up the bow when hunting. Thanks Ed

20-Apr-17

Brotsky's Link
Ed, I don't use a stand at all. I actually have a couple of these I put up in the corners of my blind and they work awesome. Just like bow hangers in your tree stand. You can set them up so your bow is held off the ground and right up against the wall of the blind so you don't lose any floor space. You can also quickly and quietly grab your bow when a bird or buck comes without worrying about any kind of stand. Try it!

21-Apr-17
Brotsky PM sent.

21-Apr-17
I hang my bow. I use a S hook, one side straighten out some, turned 90* then covered with a rubber tubing. I hook it to a rod on the roof. Tubing stops hook from sliding and making noise on cam.

21-Apr-17
I have one that screws on behind the stabilizer that is simply t carbon rods that come off at an angle. It is very simple and light. When I am back home I will see if it has a name brand on it.

22-Apr-17
I just use a Pro Pod when I remember it. You can shoot with it left on the limb.

• Sitka Gear