Mike Ukrainetz 21-Apr-17
Mike Ukrainetz 21-Apr-17
Mike Ukrainetz 21-Apr-17
gunslinger 22-Apr-17
Mark Watkins 22-Apr-17
Mike Ukrainetz 22-Apr-17
21-Apr-17

Mike Ukrainetz's embedded Photo
Brad O'Bryan and Dennis Miller with a couple of giants from last year, bring your bow or gun.
Brad O'Bryan and Dennis Miller with a couple of giants from last year, bring your bow or gun.
Hi Bowsiters, well it looks like I will join the other sponsors in letting you know we too have an opening for this spring, 6 day hunt. Dates are May 21-28, arrival and departure in Grande Prairie, Alberta. Lodge based hunt. One spot open for one hunter. Had it discounted by $1000, no takers so now it's $1500 off, down to $2500 from $4000 for one bear. $1400 for a 2nd. Text me at 780 864 7736, or just an old school phone call will work. Thanks.

21-Apr-17
WOW THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in manitoba then off to Africa or I would be writing a check

21-Apr-17
Whoa! This is a smoking good deal! If I wasn't taking the family to Disney this summer I'd have this booked already! Jump on this fast!

21-Apr-17
Looks like a great deal. So much so that I gave Mike a call. Just need to see if I can make a flight work and clear with work schedule. Here's to hoping and a little bit of luck!

21-Apr-17

Top guides Brooke and Tyler checking out the box blind, Tyler got stuck in the window! A hanging bait!!
Top guides Brooke and Tyler checking out the box blind, Tyler got stuck in the window! A hanging bait!!
We are getting our baits in despite the snow. Two baits had solid 5 inch bear tracks in the snow when we got there, waiting for us to show up. One bear even climbed on our box blinds!

21-Apr-17

21-Apr-17

Your bear!
Your bear!
Here is a survivor from 2016. When his back is above the barrel...

22-Apr-17
Hey great luck this spring mike, be safe guys

22-Apr-17
Can't believe how big Brooke and "Tyber" are!!!

Somebody is going to get an incredible hunt at an incredible price!!!

Looking forward to your giant bear thread again this year Mike!!

Mark

22-Apr-17

The hunt is tentatively sold, check is in the mail as they say. Will let you know if it falls through. The new hunter is looking for a big colored one like this! He also made it through 2016, so we might get him too.

• Sitka Gear