MathewsMan 25-Apr-17
YZF-88 25-Apr-17
donnybowhunter 29-Apr-17
21-Apr-17

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
Drove up the mountain to public land much closer than I usually do. Hiked up away from a turnout with the intent of finding a shooting lane to practice.Turns out somebody else had the same idea. They made this really nice looking plywood life size target with a hole for the vitals and left it up there. I didn't use it. Still in the process of setting up and figuring out my Fast Eddie and picking a sight tape.

22-Apr-17
That's a cool target idea. Crazy someone just left it out there. Here in northern NM that thing would have been shotrying all to pieces or found a new owner within a day lol.

22-Apr-17
That took some time to make-------->

Wonder why they left it up there?

Good Luck, Robb

22-Apr-17
It's big and bulky. Pain to move around. God Bless

22-Apr-17
Probably broke one too many arrows.

22-Apr-17
Hittin a little far back

22-Apr-17
Yeah, the target hole isn't big enough.

23-Apr-17
It's at least 1/2" plywood and someone was definitely hitting far back a few times!

23-Apr-17

T-Rex's embedded Photo
T-Rex's embedded Photo
Here's mine.

23-Apr-17
http://forums.bowsite.com/tf/bgforums/thread.cfm?forum=5&threadid=397459

Check out this old thread. I cut a larger hole (24in) and cover with burlap. Works great and nice for shooting long distance and not breaking arrows if you have a bad shot.

24-Apr-17
My buddy makes just like that but uses luan so he can just shoot through it. Works pretty well. It eventually gets shot out but by that point he's dialed in enough to keep it in the vitals for the most part. He initially cut out the vitals but had issues with the arrow slapping the wood when hitting close to the edge. This is all with trad bow.

25-Apr-17
Maybe Africa messed with my aiming spot- but I'd put the arrows just above your Cam in the photo

25-Apr-17

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
I used my big portable foam target to pick a site tape on Sunday. Then I put it up behind the elk target. The plywood and a little cross wind sure makes you think twice about squeezing the trigger at longer ranges!

29-Apr-17
I am now motivated to make one like that

• Sitka Gear