Scrappy 24-Apr-17
Brotsky 24-Apr-17
Buffalo1 24-Apr-17
Brotsky 24-Apr-17
Z Barebow 24-Apr-17
Buffalo1 24-Apr-17
Beendare 24-Apr-17
21-Apr-17
Wondering if anyone uses dryday (www.dryday.com) weather forecast program? If yes, what is your findings of forecast accuracy?

21-Apr-17
i use eweatherhd

23-Apr-17
Has anyone ever heard of drydays.com ?

24-Apr-17
Nope

24-Apr-17
Not heard of them either

24-Apr-17
Just took a quick glance at their website and it is clearly geared towards separating you from your money. Just looking at historical weather patterns will give you the same info for free.

24-Apr-17
weather.gov

I figure I am already paying for that service, I might as well use it.

24-Apr-17
Other than Dryday.com who else provides 18 mos. advance forecasting?

As far as 7-10 day forecasting, I've found NOAA to be the most accurate.

24-Apr-17
Buffalo, you give me two wooden nickels and I'll give you 18 month forecasting :)

24-Apr-17
18 month advance forecast for North Dakota and Wyoming- Wind intermixed with 6 months of cold and snow annually. Maybe I should develop an app!

24-Apr-17
Once upon a time when I worked I used dryday.com quite a bit. At that time dryday.com offered a 30-day free service. I found the service to be an integral part of planning outside activities for the company.

At first people laughed at me (nothing new) then they began to see the accuracy of the forecast and expected me to provide dryday forecasting before we made final decisions on events.

Just don't have the 18 month forecasting experience with the website.

I am smart enough to know when it will probably be hot or cold or windy or not. But, I haven't got the precipitation formula figured out other than know it will probably rain in the future, just do t know highest probability days.

24-Apr-17
I have that Accu Weather [free] app and its pretty accurate. Its been dead on even with their minute cast in some parts of the country...minute cast here is not 100%

• Sitka Gear