bowbender77 23-Apr-17
meatus 23-Apr-17
drycreek 23-Apr-17
Jaquomo 23-Apr-17
newfi1946moose 23-Apr-17
elkstabber 24-Apr-17
21-Apr-17

Woods Walker's Link
"In a move signaling continued support of hunters, anglers and trappers, the Trump administration recently clarified an executive order at the request of the Sportsmen’s Alliance that had the potential to limit access and even limit the routine establishment of annual hunting seasons. The clarification is the second time the Trump administration has sided with the Sportsmen’s Alliance in recent weeks, a hopeful trend that could avert a costly lawsuit over a remaining point of contention concerning federal control of National Preserves in Alaska."

22-Apr-17
Thank you God that Hillary is not our president!!!

22-Apr-17
If Hillary was President she wouldnt have rescinded Obama's ban on lead-based bullets on public land (done in his 12 hours). This would have resulted in a disaster for big game rifle hunting and game departments, never mind population control.

22-Apr-17
Thank goodness we have someone in office who favor us. If the other person would have been elected we probably been screwed.

22-Apr-17
I hate to piss on your fire, but Pocahontas, Bernie, or Cory will be our next prez, because the snowflakes will mobilize enmasse to make it so. Executive Orders can change with the wind, laws not so much. So....congressional action is where it's at for long term change.

22-Apr-17
That may be true, any of those three stooges could be POTUS, but, they don't get to nominate Scalia's replacement... :^)

22-Apr-17
Damn right, HDE....the number one reason to vote Trump is that right there!

22-Apr-17
Midwest X2!

Hopefully Ginsberg decides to retire soon too!

22-Apr-17
Bernie is not going to be president. He's too old.

22-Apr-17
Most of the snowflakes reside in the handful of "megacities" that vote Dem no matter what. Democrats have a major geographic problem now. As long as the Electoral College remains in place they'll have a tough time unless Trump's program implodes, Republicans in congress totally screw this up (very possible), or some charismatic new liar emerges. Liz and Cory ain't that.

+1 HDE. I told people I wasn't voting for Trump, I was voting for the Supreme Court.

23-Apr-17
^^^ that's probably what most of us did. Then you get some who call those that "voted" for him Trumpists or Trumpetts.

23-Apr-17
Something to watch - CA is likely to move up it's primary. With its 55 electoral votes in play, the democratic nominee could be effectively sewed up by CA. That's going to take megabucks from that candidate's PAC (i.e., a Hillary-type candidate), and it will also put CA's 'unique' spin on who emerges. Who thinks CA is in synch with what the rest of the country will vote for?

23-Apr-17
A good majority of the left HATE the new head of the Dem Party Perez and are defecting, Cory missed his chance when he could have been Killary's Vice, Bernie is a moron and to old, and the pig nosed fake Indian would get smoked, she talks a good game but doesn't wanna go down in a blaze of glory like her BFF did twice! The more the left throws a temper tantrum and continues to block and interfere will only hurt them next election. Middle America stepped up and made their voices heard, they won't let it go back to the same old same old in 3 years. Instead of accepting the fate of their Heroine and admitting she was flawed and got smoked they continue to prove how mentally deranged they are daily with all the excuses and propaganda they push, keep your values and continue to stay on the RIGHT side of things fellas!

23-Apr-17
If Hellery would have won , my trip to Africa would probably not happen according to my guide . Since Trump won he said we are good for another 4-8 years .

23-Apr-17
Agree with the supreme court statements. Scary to think who Shrillary would've nominated!

23-Apr-17
Leading up to this election it was said by most everyone that Hillary had it in the bag. Well, she didn't. And, the left hates it. And, the more they throw their temper tantrums, the less likely they are going to get a radical pick in for the next term. Or, for several terms.

Regardless of where one stands politically, ANY American has to be happy at this point with what this Administration has done and intends to do. Trump is learning politics as he goes. But, the one thing he get from him we haven't got from other Presidents for 30 years, is so far, he appears to very much intend to do what he campaigned on. Which was give this republic control over this democracy again. As intended.

That's awesome since I voted for him based on the Supreme court appointee he promised. And, the bonus is he appears to be a man that is going to do what's in his power to uphold word in order to complete the tasks the rest of his campaign platform promised. Win-win fella's. I'll take it. God Bless men

23-Apr-17
It's like I told my MINI 14 ranch rifle...."Don't worry honey, don't be afraid, the mean old women is gone now, it's gonna be ok."

23-Apr-17
JVT-Funny how the left is losing their heads over that pic but if you google Gay Activists flip portrait of President Ronald Reagan the bird in Obama's White House you will see how they have selective memories and how vile they truly are!

23-Apr-17
I hope to hell y'all are right and I am wrong, but I ain't holding my breath. This country has been on a downhill slide since FDR and a conservative government is just a bench I'm afraid. But my jug is always half empty, and I like it like that, since a pleasant surprise is so much better than a nasty one.

23-Apr-17
Will be really interesting Thursday night when Counter does speak in Berzerkeley. Those crybaby crazies may burn the place down. Good riddance.

23-Apr-17
God save the Electoral College!!! It is the only check and balance we have against the leftist states of the east and west coasts.

24-Apr-17
newfi: it's not really the states that are left. It's the cities.

• Sitka Gear