spike buck 18-Jun-17
Gun 18-Jun-17
spike buck 18-Jun-17
rattling_junkie 18-Jun-17
ilandhunter 23-Jun-17
GhostBird 23-Jun-17
14-Jun-17

rattling_junkie's Link
Well here is the link to my 2017 spring bear video.

14-Jun-17
Very nice!

14-Jun-17
great vid..

14-Jun-17
Very cool...

14-Jun-17
Great all the way around. Bear, shot, videography, editing and music. You should be very proud and thanks for posting!

14-Jun-17
Got me excited I have a WI bear tag this fall after 10 years of applying. Congrats !!!!

14-Jun-17
That is so cool David! Great video, great bear! I so much enjoy the story behind the story. Just a great job!

14-Jun-17
Thanks for the kind words. It was very enjoyable to sit down and create this video. I am hoping to get Carcus' video done in the next month.

14-Jun-17
Awesome! I always enjoy your vids. Thanks for posting!

14-Jun-17
Very nice!

14-Jun-17
Be thankful to the landowner. What a blessing. Nice bear.

15-Jun-17
Nice job. I like watching the bear behavior

15-Jun-17
WOW! that is one of the most respectful and entertaining big game hunts I have seen in a long time. Nicely done. my best, Paul

15-Jun-17
Great video! I love the blaze on the chest!

Thank you for sharing!

Scar.

15-Jun-17
Very nice video.....cool chest blaze. How far did the bear run after the shot?

15-Jun-17
Thanks again guys. I have some legends of bowsite making comments, so I guess the video was alright.

The blaze is very cool. You probably saw it was a perfect heart shape.

Jake, I estimated that he ran 150 yards. He was very stiff when we found him. I am guessing he died relatively quickly. I felt he was going to be leaving, so I decided to take that shot. Do I recommended it, no but I also felt an arrow in the rib cage is a dead bear. I am lucky to have a good hunting partner like Carcus. Usually the best tracker is the guy who didn't shoot. I am glad he was there.

15-Jun-17
Nice job, and great bear! loved the video, you have a talent there.

15-Jun-17
Good discipline to kill that bear, good job on the video too. Beautiful bear big colors tough to come by.

15-Jun-17
Awesome work and a great video! Congrats!!

15-Jun-17
Congratulations on a great bear. Nice job on the video also. I make a few videos myself and I've learned a few things from watching yours. Thanks for sharing.

15-Jun-17
Awesome job David! Keep at it!

15-Jun-17
SWEET! That is a toad. Beautiful bear. Congrats and well done with all the video. That's a pile of bears.

15-Jun-17
Thanks guys! I appreciate all the positive feedback!

15-Jun-17
Well done video and nice bear!

15-Jun-17
Great bear, great video! Never bear hunted but I guess throwing sticks at bears is better than having them in your lap. It was fun to see the interaction between the bears and all the vocals. Thanks again it was great!

17-Jun-17
Yes, the bear vocals were awesome this year!

17-Jun-17
David--great job as usual. I always get a chuckle going thru pics seeing you in your bear skin coat :-)

Will you be doing anything in BC this fall or sticking around Manitoba?

17-Jun-17
Ya, that's a great memory Steve!

No BC this year. Just all and moose here in MB.

17-Jun-17
Great video as usual but it cant be done, should be a big black kill on there as well filmed on a crappy camera!

17-Jun-17
Great video. Thanks for sharing!

17-Jun-17
Nice

18-Jun-17
That is fantastic! Congrats. Thanks.

18-Jun-17
Excellent video. You and Carcus know how to have fun with bears, and moose too. Chris.

18-Jun-17
Ok I'll say it. Thought the shot was lees than perfect. Bad angle. Patience and Practice. Ok flame away. I'm not in the club so I don't care just stating the obvious. Nice Bear, glad it worked out for you.

18-Jun-17
Your jealous Lemke. You should take the time and watch all his and carcuses videos, you might learn something!! I guess your OUT.

18-Jun-17
Not at all. I've killed enough Bears. I did watch the big Black one and that was even a worse hit. Not learning much there. Not getting into a pissin match. If that's supposed to be the norm, too bad. I'm out.

18-Jun-17
Don't let the door slam you on the way out!!

18-Jun-17
Gun, I knew that it wasn't the ideal angle, but also that an arrow in the chest cavity of a bear equals a dead bear. The shot on the big black, just slow it down, and it is good. Yes, it appears to be too far back, but the bear is quartering away. Lastly, using 2" expandable really makes some shots look terrible because of the arrow bouncing around. Just my thoughts, and maybe next time I might need some help carrying my bad shot out of the woods.

Hey thanks spike buck! I have a fun time making these videos, and hope it helps some get through the off season waiting for next year.

23-Jun-17
Wow you were covered up with bear. Great video ,congratulations and thanks for sharing.

23-Jun-17
Wonderful video... really enjoyed it. Nice bear too!!!

• Sitka Gear