WoodMoose 29-Jun-17
MPN 29-Jun-17
tundrajumper 29-Jun-17
BIG BEAR 29-Jun-17
Shaft2Long 02-Jul-17
Swampbuck 06-Jul-17
12yards 06-Jul-17
19-Jun-17
Just an informal offseason curiosity poll....

How many of you have bowhunting/brand stickers on your rig that ID you as a bowhunter?

If so, why? How do you choose the brands you are repping and what are your motivations for doing so?

No stickers for me...I guess I just don't get it. Furthermore, I have a bike rack, so everybody that drives by my parking spots probably thinks I am one of the crunchies and keeps moving along. But I sure do see a lot of trucks around here with big old huntin' stickers...Mathews seems to be the most common. If you have a Mathhews sticker and you pass another dude on the highway with a Mathews sticker, do you like wink at each other or something? I mean, I like my bow and my treestand a lot but certainly not enough to obstruct the view out my back window, not unless they are going to pay me to do so anyway. Not judging as much as this may seem like I am, I am live and let live, but it makes me curious. So what say all yinz?

19-Jun-17
Nope

19-Jun-17
None at all on my truck, but if I buy something and it comes with a sticker I'll slap it on a cooler or bow case.

19-Jun-17
Nope...their was a local news article that indicated that is an just an encouragement for someone to break into your vehicle thinking there may be high dollar items inside. That is exactly what I have always thought...no need to give anyone some motivation.

19-Jun-17
I met a guy a few years back, he was hunting some public ground adjacent to a farm I hunt in Wisconsin. New ford with a complete camp wrap job. He was hunting for his first deer, it was his first year hunting. It was pretty obvious that his image was the most important thing. Lol No stickers on my truck...I'd have to wash it to apply them.

19-Jun-17
I have a Pope and Young sticker on my back window. No one bothers me, they all know there's no electronic gadgetry, firearms, or any other thing of value in my truck except for wooden arrows, some sinew and a fiddle or maybe a banjo depending on where I'm at.

19-Jun-17
So you admit to having a bike rack but no stickers? Ha!

P&Y Club and WWIAF sticker for me!

19-Jun-17
I've got a Bowtech sticker on the back of my truck. Back where i'm from in Missouri it's one of the first things you do to it when you buy a truck lol.

19-Jun-17
Free Tibet With Purchase of Tibet of Equal or Greater Value.

19-Jun-17
P&Y, Elk101 and RMEF

19-Jun-17
I've just got the one about 3"x5" Kuiu sticker. It's a tasteful one. I really like their gear, and I've always meant to put my Pope & Young sticker on, but now my membership has lapsed so I don't want to be "that guy." Kuiu threw the sticker in in one of my orders, and I sure as heck don't agree with paying to advertise for someone. A couple vehicles back I had a Matthews sticker as I shot a Switchback for like 10 years. I switched vehicles and wanted one bowhunting related sticker so I wrote them an email and asked them to send me a sticker. They said they normally cost ____ but they sent me one anyways. Nice of them I thought.

I always enjoy recognizing other people as hunters. In Canada we don't have as many, so it's always nice to be able to spot a "brutha" out there ;)

The guys that have 14 stickers kind of remind me of the type that will sell their soul to be called Prostaff, but could just be my perception. I prob shouldn't judge :) They prob see my one sticker and think I'm high and mighty lol.

19-Jun-17
None for me, and I'm on pro staffs!! Don't want anyone thinking there might be something good hidden under the seats...heck, I don't even leave my truck at trailheads!!

19-Jun-17
I have the P&Y Club sticker (arrow one) on both sides of the rear window of my truck.......display it proud and don't give a rats azz who cares. :)

19-Jun-17
Pope & Young sticker... Ed F

19-Jun-17
My guitar case is covered with stickers from tours. That's it. They cover the dings and scratches.

19-Jun-17
Predator camo logo from me; i love their gear and family works for them so i have no shame in "promoting" the brand. I also think its a very cool logo. For truck decals i find that there is a fine line between looking sharp and looking tacky. When i run across one with every sticker on the back window that came with every gear item they purchased; i cringe a little.

19-Jun-17

Bigdan's embedded Photo
Bigdan's embedded Photo
I have this on my truck that kinda shows I like bowhunting and no one thinks I'm a flower sniffer

19-Jun-17

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Not real big on a bunch of stickers. But... whatever floats your boat. There's also a P&Y sticker on the back glass of the cab, of course the camper covers it.

19-Jun-17
All stickers go on my bow case and arrow case.

19-Jun-17
Rick if I was you I would just take off all the "CHEVROLET" stickers. Those things give me the heebie jeebies lol.

19-Jun-17
I have a Ruger, Friends of coal, MagPul, and Kifaru sticker in the back glass of my truck. All are small and all are things I feel strongly about representing. Top shelf American companies and organizations. I get asked about the Kifaru pretty regularly because few here know what it is. Even Hunters. God Bless

19-Jun-17
No stickers on vehicles. When traveling in today's world, I'm not looking for trouble and also trying to avoid trouble starting, especially when I'm by myself.

I wear golf clothing when I travel on trips. My bow case camoed as a musical instrument stickers hoping "airline luggage gorillas" and "hunter haters" might not try to destroy my case because of its contents.

19-Jun-17
I don't have any on my truck but my laptop's are covered as well as a metal folder I use for work.

19-Jun-17
I really see no need to invite conflict or pay to advertise.

19-Jun-17
Stickers are for my file cabinet, snowboard, tool boxes, and the beer fridge in the garage.

19-Jun-17
I've got a CBA and RMEF sticker on mine. And of course a decal of the UP. Proud of all 3!

19-Jun-17
None for me. Don't need anybody to know what I'm up to.

19-Jun-17
dkbs x2

19-Jun-17
my two local hunting groups on mine Michigan Bowhunters and Commemorative bucks of Michigan.

19-Jun-17
I have a NWTF sticker on my window,and my licenses plate says BOX CALL.,I make them,,haven't got my Ohio Bowhunters Association sticker on yet .used to have a bunch,and I've had a few tore off.

19-Jun-17
Used to have the little guy pissing on Ford logo!1 Came out of a bar one night and two of my buddies who drive fords were watering down my GMC laughing like mad!! I took the sticker off!! LOL! Scooby

19-Jun-17
A local shop back in the day gave me a bow as a sponsorship on my racecar I still have their sticker on my truck.

19-Jun-17

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

19-Jun-17
Yall just need to learn to coexist!

20-Jun-17
I do not have any, in fact I removed all of the Chevy ornaments on my 2500.

20-Jun-17
I have hunting stickers on my truck including Michigan Bear Hunters Association..... to stick it in the liberal anti hunters faces. I love it when those Janet Reno looking types pull up next to me and give me the evil eye.....

20-Jun-17
Nothing for me. Actually literally nothing for me since I just sold my SUV. Looking for a truck again. One things for sure...I'll never advertise what could be inside!

Sorta related, I had an extra number sticker for my chest protector used racing motocross. I put it on my back window. Took me a while to figure out why people would give me the thumbs up and assume I was an Dale Jarrett fan. Based on the way they were dressed and the quality of their mullets, I'm assuming the guy races cars in a circle or something! I took the sticker off.

20-Jun-17
IAFF union sticker and stone glacier sticker for me

20-Jun-17
IAFF union sticker and stone glacier sticker for me

20-Jun-17

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
I've got the same bear silhouette on my truck that's on my arm. Also have a "Super Riley" sticker

That's it

20-Jun-17
No way; not in Cali. That'd just be asking for my truck to get vandalized. And at my best spot in San Diego, it'd give away the access to the impossible-to-get-to spot I found if another hunter drove by.

20-Jun-17
I have two on my truck. The Colorado Bowhunter Association (CBA) and the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society RMBS).

20-Jun-17
Just a CBA sticker., that's enough.

20-Jun-17
None here either - living in SoCal with any advertisement leaves you open to trouble.

20-Jun-17
Pat. Was the "nuke the gay whales for Jesus" sticker on the passenger side?

None for me.

20-Jun-17
What a sad world we live in where one can't put a damn sticker on their truck (advertisement or not) without the worry of someone vandalizing it.

20-Jun-17
None on truck but couple on bow case

20-Jun-17
A Toyota Pious. Here Subarus are the ones with the junk on them.

20-Jun-17

BOHNTR's embedded Photo
BOHNTR's embedded Photo

20-Jun-17
Nope, no stickers.... I won't or don't try to even wear camo in public...

20-Jun-17
Won't wear camo in public.... ?? Screw that.... if I had the money I'd wrap my truck in camo...... The hell with any anti hunter that is offended by me wearing camo or putting stickers on my truck. Hide from them ?? Not me.

21-Jun-17

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
I have had them for years and each spring when I wax my truck for it's 6 month wax job I replace last years with a new one.

No worries about the anti's or thieves for me....

Good luck, Robb

21-Jun-17
Love it Robb!

21-Jun-17
No stickers on my truck, but have an Indiana Bowhunter Association license plate on the front bumper. Stickers go on my bow case...but those are outdoor organization logos, not specific product endorsements.

21-Jun-17
United Sates Sportsman's Association (USSA)- the main group fighting for all hunter and fisherman's rights.

USSA acronym, logo doesn't offend anyone as its not easy to spot like: PETA, PeTA (one anti-hunting the other is not), Humane Society (local ) or Humane Society of United States (HSUS).....(one actually cares for animals and shelters the other is more concerned about anti-hunting,exterminating pets, runs no shelters...)

21-Jun-17
Got a sticker of a hunter packing out a mule deer on his back that says SPOT'EM STALK'EM WACK'EM PACK'EM.

21-Jun-17
Love it bulelk !!!!

21-Jun-17

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
I have this one on my Subaru Forester. I thought it was appropriate! ;-)

Also have our State Bowhunter Org sticker and a PROUD TO BE A PENNSYLVANIA HUNTER sticker from our game commission.

21-Jun-17
Have a pronghorn skull on the back and a CAT plate on the front.

21-Jun-17

iceman's embedded Photo
iceman's embedded Photo
Saw this beauty online. "Colorado needs wolves"...on a car from Georgia. Go figure.

21-Jun-17
I have a single BOWTECH sticker on both my truck and car. Too many decals make a vehicle look tacky IMO. I don't give a hoot if someone knows I'm a hunter...I'm proud to be one and will never apologize to anyone for being one!

21-Jun-17

BOX CALL's embedded Photo
BOX CALL's embedded Photo
My building hobby is pretty much on public display.

21-Jun-17

GhostBird's embedded Photo
GhostBird's embedded Photo
No equipment brands, but showing support for organizations I believe in... NWTF, P&Y, and the "Thin Blue Line".

21-Jun-17
NRA, RMGO, CBA, RMEF on mine. However the sun burn has faded most to unreadable over the last 18 years. Got new RMEF in the mail yesterday to update.

21-Jun-17

The END's embedded Photo
The END's embedded Photo

21-Jun-17
A Matthews sticker, a Maryland bowhunters Society sticker, NRA life member sticker, college decal, and a couple military been there, done that decals. My boat sports a Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club decal, and my Jon boat is all camo. I'm an orf, I don't feel the need to worry what others think. Always had pro hunting, pro military, pro second amendment decals on my vehicles, never had a break in, knock on wood.

21-Jun-17
Take Ghostbird's photo above and replace the TBL with a RMEF sticker on the right side of the rear cab window on a Chevy and you have mine.

21-Jun-17
Also, it's not exactly standing out on a ledge having decals/stickers on your vehicle where I live.

21-Jun-17

Bigdan's embedded Photo
Bigdan's embedded Photo
Bigdan's embedded Photo
Bigdan's embedded Photo
Bigdan's embedded Photo
I do have some on my window
Bigdan's embedded Photo
I do have some on my window
I have a few stickers along with my plate the ones on the tail gat cover dings the tester one gets me a free car wash every time I drive through Havre

21-Jun-17
I would be happy to advertise just about anything on my truck, let's talk about how much you are willing to pay me and we can get a contract signed immediately!!

21-Jun-17
I used to have a Vega that was pretty much held together by stickers......

None on my Scout but Coach has an NRA sticker and a "Frog Hauler" sticker on her GMC truck back window. Navy sub guys and Seals know what the Frog Hauler is.......

21-Jun-17
Pat- They didn't leave room for the "CoeXist" sticker.

21-Jun-17
No "hunting" stickers... I have a couple of organizations I feel good about and have there stickers on my truck's bumper: TU, USA Triathlon and USA Cycling. I also have one of those "oval" white with black writing stickers that says "Townie" and in little letters below that the name of the town I'm from. 4 total.

I need to update the TU sticker, it's old.

And I think I'm going to add one for a buddies fly fishing pack company.

21-Jun-17
None.....

.....until there is a BOWSITE sticker available!

21-Jun-17
Benefit 4 Kids sticker !!!

22-Jun-17
Nope. I used to have some, but it made me to identifiable with people I didn't want to identified by, and quite a few with...

22-Jun-17

darralld's embedded Photo
darralld's embedded Photo
I have this one. Only because i'm told it was based off a picture of my dad.

Darrall Dougherty

22-Jun-17

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
It had the bowhunter sticker on it when I bought it. I took off the lacrosse sticker and put on a 6" rmef elk decal.

22-Jun-17
I originally thought this thread was going to say Bowsite has truck stickers available. I was going to say, "Sign me up!"

22-Jun-17
I "heart" Bowhunting, NRA decal, and a sticker of a whitetail buck with his leg cocked up, peeing on PETA. I disapprove of the more vulgar stickers I've seen, and in particular plastic "cojones" hanging from trailer hitches, but I like people to know where I stand, whether they like it or not.

Jeff

22-Jun-17
No hunting stickers. Don't want to be mistaken for a "prostaff" or TV sponsor whore...

Pete

22-Jun-17

drycreek's embedded Photo
drycreek's embedded Photo

22-Jun-17
Wonder if those girls around the fire are telling lies like the old people do,lol

23-Jun-17
Bought my first car in 1981. I never had any sticker of any kind on my car/truck.

23-Jun-17
Never been one for stickers on my vehicle, but I have ONE on my rear window of my truck. It's a 6 pointed red star that represents me being a Veteran of the 6th Infantry Division. (C Co 1/17th Inf).

23-Jun-17

Flynarrow's embedded Photo
Flynarrow's embedded Photo
I have a couple. I have hunted my whole life and like 6.5Swede said,"I like to let people know where I stand, whether they like it or not."

23-Jun-17
Good way to find new hunting spots. I call it decal scouting. It's like digital scouting, but less typing.

23-Jun-17

SoDakSooner's embedded Photo
SoDakSooner's embedded Photo
I have a bunch. USMC sticker, RMEF sticker, Gun club permit(required) an alumni and my wife's sorority and one for the jeep club i am in are on the outside. All on the glass so I can scrape them off when I get tired of them. Can't see out the back window anyway.... :) I put all my other manufacturer stickers under the hood...just for fun. No one can see those.

23-Jun-17
I have a Kifaru sticker on the back of my Grand Cherokee, but Patrick Smith of Kifaru is an old friend of mine, and Aron Snyder is also a good friend.

23-Jun-17
Does a sticker from Smokey's Musky in Pewaukee, WI shop count?

24-Jun-17
Have Jeep will travel right there SoDakotaSooner!! haha

Sweet set-up man.

Good luck, Robb

24-Jun-17
No stickers for me.

24-Jun-17
Sidekick, Been in Smokey's many times. I used to have a "I closed Wolski's" sticker for a while.

24-Jun-17
I have a generic bowhunter sticker on my topper that my daughter gave me for Xmas or something, but I don't put the brand stickers on, they go on my toolbox at work! My truck looks bad enough to make people think there's not anything of value there and I don't want to advertise otherwise!

24-Jun-17
License plate is LONGBO..

24-Jun-17
I wonder if PETA members dialogue over stickers on their vehicles? Be curious to know if it is a dilemma for them.

24-Jun-17
None on my truck, but I do have a TexasBowhunter.com decal on my 4 door sedan I drive to work everyday.

29-Jun-17

WoodMoose's embedded Photo
ok, don't know where that picture came from as it's not on my computer???

strange things now adays,,,,,,

29-Jun-17

try again,,,,,,,

29-Jun-17
The product we buy is free advertising enough when it is in the publics view. Unless you are being paid why would you make your-self, vehicle or other a walking/driving/floating etc. billboard?... Regardless if its Hoyt or Pepsi. Never understood it, but the company you are promoting sure does and is laughing all the way to the bank. Now, if you are a shareholder, then by all means tatoo Pepsi across your forehead...

29-Jun-17
Fear this, a Viking logo on my truck

29-Jun-17
Really MPN ?? You've never worn a T-shirt or a hat or a jacket that had any brand of anything on it ?? How boring.

02-Jul-17
On my old truck I had several, hunting and fishing related, tastefully applied. Brands that I used and really liked. No coyote head with a giant crosshairs or a "ditch the bitch,lets go hunting" surrounded by mossy oak ultra redneck or anything like that.

On my new truck I am going to try and resist the temptation, stay low pro incognito.

06-Jul-17

Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Swampbuck's embedded Photo
No hunting stickers. Just Red & Blue support stripes, boat ramp permit, company & the good ole Red, White & Blue made in the USA

06-Jul-17
I don't mind one or two stickers on my truck, but right now I don't have any. My old truck still has a few DU stickers and a Martin sticker. I haven't owned a Martin in 9 years.

• Sitka Gear