Ole Coyote 21-Jun-17
Scar Finga 21-Jun-17
Buzz 21-Jun-17
Two Feathers 21-Jun-17
Fuzzy 22-Jun-17
APauls 22-Jun-17
BOX CALL 22-Jun-17
20-Jun-17
Glad to see it back up, was starting to go thru withdrawal symptoms.

Terry

20-Jun-17
I feel like the guy in that commercial that emerges into the yard after winter and everyone is grilling.... he comes outside like..... What happened...... Ha !!!!!

20-Jun-17
clouds have poles?

20-Jun-17
I went other places on the web today, things cannot be unseen. It is scary out there guys. I'm glad I have my Bowsite safe space.

20-Jun-17
Jeez, I almost had to resort to drinking...

Well, I was anyways, but...

20-Jun-17
Slow day at work. No bowsite. Little news on Hawkeye Nation football forum. It was hell. Welcome back.

20-Jun-17
Weird that a critical data center like that doesn't have route redundancy? Must not be financial transactions running through there.

Brotsky, I, too saw things that cannot be unseen. Nightmares to follow....

20-Jun-17
Dammit....now they're going to expect that kind of productivity at work every day!

20-Jun-17
Thanks Pat I feel better now! Had power problems here Saturday night company computer went dead, IT had me back up later that night when I couldn't reach Bowsite I figured the dems had something to do with it .

20-Jun-17
I thought we went belly up!

At first I thought it was my mobile devise. But after trying 6 other devices, I realized that bowsite must have been infiltrated by TBM. At that point I assumed all was lost.

Happy to see that we are back in business!

20-Jun-17
I blamed the Russians!

20-Jun-17
Gore's fault....

20-Jun-17
Well, Ike, he did invent the internet...

20-Jun-17
No Bowsite made it a long day!!! Nothing to do but work.

20-Jun-17
On another note I figured about what Facebook is, not worth the effort...

20-Jun-17
I had to go outside. That is a weird place.

20-Jun-17
I was on here when it went out last night. No Leatherwall, no Bowsite, no Community Forum. I didn't sleep good, had to do some work at home today, Let me tell you it was awful! Actually, I lost count of the times I kept checking to see if it was up, maybe I do have a problem. Naw, all's well now.

20-Jun-17
It really was painful today. Please don't allow this to happen to me again or I am going to need coloring books or a crying room.

20-Jun-17
I wondered about it, but it was my bedtime. I had to perform today, and got up at 5:30 to go work on a creek crossing on my place. I was blissfully unaware.........

20-Jun-17
Bowsite needs to have an online counselor

20-Jun-17
You guys see scary places every day..... ya just come back to Bowsite for redemption...... shoot three hail mary's and post about a mech or EFOC.....

Me.... I can quite anytime I like..... I just don't happen to, you know, like right now.....

20-Jun-17
I was texting bowsite friends and asking WTF IS GOING ON!?

20-Jun-17
Didn't Bowsite just relocate from private servicers to a data center... If so, ouch, not a good start... I thought, or should say, assumed, the outage was due to the move...

Curious -Wasn't data being transported via UPSR fiber "ring" for redundancy?

Pat - Who did the fiber optic repair, I need a job...8^) After forced retirement last January with 37 years telecommunications experience...8^(((

20-Jun-17
You'll have to move to Mass. No job is worth that.

21-Jun-17
Need to call to see if my BC/BS policy covers emotional distress counseling.

21-Jun-17
And I thought it was me.....

21-Jun-17
It got so bad at one point that I considered getting on archery talk.

21-Jun-17
The Russians did it!

21-Jun-17
"It got so bad at one point that I considered getting on archery talk."... I did. I was over it, quick!

21-Jun-17
"The Russians did it!".....Na, more than likely just a crossbow shooter :-)

21-Jun-17
Whew... that outage was rough. Slowest day ever, thought it would never end.

Now I can waste my time in a more productive manner.

21-Jun-17
I thought it mite have been me. With to many stickers on my truck

21-Jun-17
I survived with a fly rod and a bottle of scotch!

21-Jun-17
I was blaming HRC, I thought she deleted Bowsite! I was scared, and needed extra hugs... That was awkward, because I work with a bunch of construction workers:/

Glad it's back!

21-Jun-17
That's funny how this happened (funny as in odd, not humorous). We were just driving 65 down the highway Monday evening, following a wide load when all of a sudden all heck broke loose in front of us. A utility pole on the left side of the highway broke off about halfway up and then it shot completely across the road in front of us. Lumber, insulation and a wadded up mess of cable flew across the road right after that. It all happened so fast we couldn't tell what happened....until we saw the truck pulling the mobile home pull over. The roof of the house was sheared off by the communication cable that had previously been over the highway in that spot. When we got home and couldn't log on to Bowsite we joked about that cable stretching all the way to the east coast. Glad we're back up and running!

21-Jun-17
Thanks Pat.

21-Jun-17
I thought Pat had shut it down to put back in the TOT.

22-Jun-17
"remember, call before you dig" Miss Utility.

22-Jun-17
Thought TBM's spiders finally caught up with Pat and all hell broke loose...

22-Jun-17
Glad its back up,think I developed a nervous tick,and anxiety from the blank screen.

• Sitka Gear