LINK 21-Jun-17
Jaquomo 22-Jun-17
oldgoat 22-Jun-17
Bowfreak 22-Jun-17
cnelk 22-Jun-17
spyder24 23-Jun-17
LINK 23-Jun-17
21-Jun-17
How long does it take to receive a otc purchased online? For my hunt this year I am planning on arriving late the Friday before I start hunting hopefully Saturday morning. I don't want to purchase a license too far ahead of time in case some unforeseen event keeps me from going.

21-Jun-17
Stop at a Walmart that Friday night and buy it.

21-Jun-17
Stick how late can one be purchased there? I figure will be hitting a Colorado Walmart about 10 or 11

21-Jun-17
Believe they say to allow 10-14 business days. I've always gotten them within about a week. I wouldn't wait until the night before, I don't like leave something like that til the last minute :)

21-Jun-17
No doubt browning. If it says 10-14 days I would probably allow more. I was just curious if people usually got them in the amount of time that's advertised.

21-Jun-17
They also have a Fedex option for $15.

21-Jun-17
You can buy it when you get there. Buying an elk tag in CO is like buying socks. But make sure to bring your hunter ed card if it's your first time buying a CO tag.

21-Jun-17
I assume you are archery hunting. If so, you can purchase one after the season has started. Just pull into a Walmart or grocery store when you get into CO. Lots of them are 24-hr now.

21-Jun-17
Some Walmarts don't sell licenses. Call to confirm

21-Jun-17
I know the Walmart there has sold licenses in the past. I just didn't know if they did at odd hours. My local Walmart in OK is 24 hour but in the past if your not there before 5pm there hasn't been any one competent to sale you one. I guess if there isn't I'll burn a morning getting a license.

22-Jun-17
Last time I tried to buy an OTC license at a Wal Mart nobody working that afternoon knew how to run the machine.

22-Jun-17
The Wal-Mart on I70 right before you start up the mountain is closing. You can order online and choose the pick up at vendor option also. Coming in on I70 from the east, you have a Wal-Mart at Tower Rd exit and one just after you start up the grade in Evergreen, think that's the El Rancho exit.

22-Jun-17
I am going to Colorado this year too. I plan to read the regs extensively but when you buy an OTC tag, I assume it is good for any OTC unit? I know some units have antler restrictions and some don't and wondered if the tag was different in these units or it was the same tag for all of the OTC units with the different units have varying restrictions?

22-Jun-17
I assume it is good for any OTC unit?

= Yes

I know some units have antler restrictions and some don't and wondered if the tag was different in these units or it was the same tag for all of the OTC units with the different units have varying restrictions?

= Yes. Look on Pgs 34&35 of the Regs

23-Jun-17
Last year when I stopped at the Walmart at Aurora I could not buy a license. They informed me that they stopped selling license at 10:00 pm. Last year was the first time I could not buy a license at the Walmart when getting to Colorado late at night.

23-Jun-17
Good to know spider. Unless my budy can get off work earlier it will be after 10.

• Sitka Gear