Burly 22-Jun-17
Salagi 22-Jun-17
stealthycat 22-Jun-17
StickFlicker 23-Jun-17
Trial153 23-Jun-17
eddie c 23-Jun-17
Pigsticker 23-Jun-17
22-Jun-17
Does anyone know when the next round(s) of discounts will be at Gander Mountain?

22-Jun-17
I've been finding 50% at the couple of stores near me.

22-Jun-17
I travel a lot and have visited a number of different stores. It seems that every store is different. I went in one two weeks ago in Texas and camo was 50-60% off the lowest marked price. I paid $30 for the five piece ghillie suit, and a lot of other good deals. Archery equipment was pretty cheap also, it was 40-50%.

Then last week I went to one in Mississippi and nothing compared price wise. Stuff wasn't marked down as much and the percentage wasn't the same either. I don't know why its pricing is different.

22-Jun-17
The Wausau WI store has all scent elimination stuff at 60% off. I bought a life time of NoseJammer.

22-Jun-17
I bought some triple 7 for 23 bucks a bottle which is an ok deal.

22-Jun-17
Hopefully twomarro will be the magic day for the one in TC Michigan. I heading that way.

22-Jun-17
I happened by the one in Little Rock Arkansas last Monday. Bought a pair of the ugliest camo shorts you ever saw for $10 which was 50% off. Their ammo was marked down enough to make it a decent price but no real bargain. I didn't really see any other deals worth writing home about.

22-Jun-17
50% off that Little Rock store today clothing, I bought a camo rain jacket 50% off muzzleloader stuff too - I bought some

23-Jun-17
"We are delighted to announce that Gander Mtn. is now part of the Camping World & Good Sam family following Camping World’s successful bid for certain Gander Mtn. assets in a bankruptcy auction in April."

Perfect, a company that, as I recall from earlier Bowsite threads, donates to anti-hunting organizations like HSUS taking over an outdoor store like Gander Mountain. I'm sure it will thrive.

23-Jun-17
I guess the figure they aren't thriving selling hunting and fishing equipment, might as well go and do a 180. High prices and low end crap never had any appeal to me so Gander mountain was on my radar anyway.

23-Jun-17
the store here at home is one of the stores that CW is supposed to be keeping open. from what I have been noticing online is the stores that CW will be moving into there are no real bargains to be had. the store here hasn't been giving many bargains. one employee told me that the couple of 'test' stores CW split the selling floor with one end having camping supplies, the other sporting goods the sales for GM improved. the areas that CW doesn't expect to have a good sales margin they will close.

23-Jun-17
I have spent $747. 00 and made out like a bandit. Muzzle loader, fishing rods, cast net, and etc!

• Sitka Gear