ohiohunter 28-Jun-17
trkyslr 28-Jun-17
Drop Tine 28-Jun-17
ohiohunter 28-Jun-17
geoffp 08-Jul-17
caribou77 08-Jul-17
caribou77 08-Jul-17
28-Jun-17
Got my new Bino XR last week. I have a pair of Razor HD 12x50s. Tight but got them to work. Wanted the bottom pocket for my rangefinder and hunting out west i can live with the binos being a tight fit. I dont think youll be disappointed if you pickup a XR

28-Jun-17
I have the magnetic badlands harness and like it for the most part. This added feature is appealing.

28-Jun-17
I have one and it's great!!!! Except for one little thing that is correctable. The rf pouch is magnetic and has a lanyard which attaches inside the pouch near the closure... so when you lift your rf to your eye it pulls on the closure closing it quickly with the assistance of the magnets and makes a loud (to animals) thud noise if you leave it open..... to fix this I pull my rf out to use it then close the rf pouch closure by hand so it can't close on its own and make a noise.

28-Jun-17

Drop Tine's Link
Don't buy without looking at the Alaska Guide Creations harness. They have a few sizes. Comfortable and well thought out. Made in the USA also.

28-Jun-17
The AG looks bulky as heck like a backpack on my chest. I also use the bow hook on my badlands a lot. Other than buying an AG I don't foresee me getting any hands on before dropping the coin. At one point I had the Horn hunter, that was too much.. the AG looks like more.

08-Jul-17
Might want to check out the Outdoor Vision Ridgetop harness.

08-Jul-17

caribou77's embedded Photo
I happen to have both a kodiak cub and the horn hunter in my living room right now. The horn hunter is the large not the xl. Both fit 10x42s with a little room to spare. The cub looks much larger, until you put them side by side. Only different is I can fit way more in the cub. The magnetic rangefinger holder on the horn hunter is really nice. The harness on the AGC is much better (no elastic to bounce).

08-Jul-17
I will say if I had to do it all over again I would get the AGC K.I.S.S. with the max pocket. The badlands looks really nice! I'm betting it is bigger than the hornhunter though.

• Sitka Gear