Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
LaughingWater 26-Jun-17
LaughingWater 26-Jun-17
Shrewski 26-Jun-17
MDW 26-Jun-17
JSW 30-Jun-17
26-Jun-17
Anyone know if you can enter the raffle online? I am looking on the P&Y website and not seeing the link.... is it possible that you have to send back the card (which i can't find at the moment?)

thanks

26-Jun-17
ok - i found the card, and it says right on it that there are no online entries.

however, it also says entries must be received by Tuesday, June 30th.... but tomorrow is Tuesday, and the 30th is a Friday. Anyone know if the cutoff is tomorrow or Friday?

Also, there is no spot on the card to say how many tickets you want... i guess i'll just write it in...

26-Jun-17
I think it would be smarter to call the P&Y Headquarters and ask.

26-Jun-17
With all the problems that have been encountered with this raffle, I have a feeling that overall sales will be considerably lower than in the past. Hope I'm wrong.

30-Jun-17
Even though it says orders must be received by June 30, if it's post marked today and received early next week, we will get your tickets in the hopper. Marvin is correct about sales being low. Various legal authorities are making it extremely difficult to conduct fundraising raffles. This just means that your odds are better. Jim

• Sitka Gear