jdee 12-Aug-17
jordanathome 12-Aug-17
Errorhead 12-Aug-17
Ann DAC 10-Apr-18
09-Aug-17

JordanMOFLCO's embedded Photo
JordanMOFLCO's embedded Photo

JordanMOFLCO's Link
Mountainskin breathable pants at Edgeness Pro. Stretchy, light, quick dry......I ordered a pair. Wondered if anyone had tried them before?

09-Aug-17
They look comfy! How much?

09-Aug-17
$40 on sale right now plus you can get another 5% off with a code on the website.....Summer17 or something like that.

09-Aug-17
Do they come with the shiny shoes? ;^)

09-Aug-17
Those shoes are funny as chit, eh?

09-Aug-17
Is that a camel toe?

09-Aug-17
DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!

09-Aug-17
Those pants look like they would smash my junk going up or downhill. They are definitely not "ballroom pants".

09-Aug-17
Absolutely horrible. Asian fit. Take WEEKS to arrive on slow boat from China. Impossible to return. Cheaply made. I got scammed on these. Don't make the same mistake. TRUST ME

09-Aug-17
Spandex for men? I'll pass.

09-Aug-17
Cannot speak to those pants, but I have some pants that are similar (And I love them)

PRNA Zion

http://www.prana.com/stretch-zion-pant.html

I buy them off of Steep n Cheap. (~$60 a pair if memory serves) Most comfortable pants I have ever worn. I have unlined and lined versions.

09-Aug-17
Well....shoulda asked first I guess......requesting cancellation and we shall see how it goes.

09-Aug-17
I've never cared for zip off legging/shorts conversion. The seams and zippers usually chafe. Could be guys with longer legs it fits different, not my short legs. Not to bad maybe when just walking but kneeling, squatting, crawling..... only pair I had (something from REI) I gave em away after my first use.

09-Aug-17
x2 Ohiohunter on the Kuhl pants. Also another one to look at is Mountain Khakis 106. I have worn them out a few times hiking and really like them. There's a good chance I will order another pair.

09-Aug-17
I've had good luck and like the 5.11 khaki's.

09-Aug-17
Outdoor research makes some similar that I love. Just picked up two pair of wrangler performance pants that have the same stretchy fabric for about 20 bucks a piece. So far I'm really liking them for work.

09-Aug-17
Not the pants, but how much they want for the shoes? ;)

09-Aug-17
I'm just amazed someone would buy them after seeing those pictures.

09-Aug-17
More like a Bro Toe, Wally.

09-Aug-17
Mine came today, from Asia, pretty low quality but seemed comfy. Very thin!

09-Aug-17
I have Pranas couple pair. They rock. These pants are not even remotely close. PROMISE. I ended up giving my brand new pair to a homeless kid who was traveling thru after I fixed his car and got him showered and fed so they didn't go to complete waste.

Hope your able to cancel the order. Spend the cash on something else. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but hopefully I got to ya in time. Lol

10-Aug-17
I am a kuhl fan as well. Like ohiohunter said the Rydr are a good pant. They are made of cotton if that affects your decision to buy. They also have them in 36 inseam for us taller guys.

10-Aug-17
Thanks for the head's up Tacklebox.....cancelled and refunded.

10-Aug-17
"breathable"? that last thing in the world I want is to breathe through my pants

10-Aug-17
I bought some like it at Eddie Bauer I love them

10-Aug-17
I bet Elton John and Bruce Jenner wear them. lol... dang it, not in this life time !! lol

10-Aug-17
Not MY style!

10-Aug-17
Just get the Travel pants from Costco.

10-Aug-17
I have Pranas couple pair. They rock. These pants are not even remotely close. PROMISE. I ended up giving my brand new pair to a homeless kid who was traveling thru after I fixed his car and got him showered and fed so they didn't go to complete waste.

Hope your able to cancel the order. Spend the cash on something else. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but hopefully I got to ya in time. Lol

10-Aug-17
I'd have too much overhang above the belt line.lol.but nice shine on the boots.

10-Aug-17
YES...they suck! They were extremely tight around the thigh! Not conducive to hiking or hunting!!!

10-Aug-17
I love this thread......TOO good. Of course if my order had not been cancelled this thread would suck a fat arse! LOLOLOLOL

Looks like manscaping is required for these pants. LOLOLOLOL

12-Aug-17
Did anyone else think, "Hammer Time" when they saw those pants?

12-Aug-17

LUNG$HOT's embedded Photo
LUNG$HOT's embedded Photo
I think it's time we saved this thread with some pics of women in proper yoga pants instead of men's yoga pants.

12-Aug-17

jdee's embedded Photo
jdee's embedded Photo
Now that's what I'm talking about !!

12-Aug-17
And........the rut is on.......

12-Aug-17
That first girl is also a talented photographer! I barely noticed but that is a selfie in a mirror.

10-Apr-18
I ordered the Edgeness Pro women's fleece wind pants. I wanted them for hiking. Finally got them after about 4 months of "where are they" in the mailstream..the link to track did not work. Once I got them, they did not fit - too snug in all the wrong places - I couldn't even bend down properly in them. Tried to contact them in many ways - return CS number is invalid, no emails were returned. IF ANYONE HAS A INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET MY RETURN PROCESSED FOR MONEY BACK, I'd appreciate it.

• Sitka Gear