HEAD DOCTOR 15-Aug-17
Pigsticker 15-Aug-17
carcus 15-Aug-17
Pigsticker 15-Aug-17
WapitiBob 15-Aug-17
15-Aug-17

Pigsticker's embedded Photo
Pigsticker's embedded Photo
Recently noticed slight wear on string on bottom limb next to cam. Any guesses on what is going on. I did fall recently but couldn't detect any visible damage. Bow was tuned and shot great. Now it is very unforgiving and tends to shoot low right about 2 inches at 30 yards. If I do everything perfectly it hit close to center but does group as well as before.

15-Aug-17
Recently noticed slight wear on string on bottom limb next to cam. Any guesses on what is going on. I did fall recently but couldn't detect any visible damage. Bow was tuned and shot great. Now it is very unforgiving and tends to shoot low right about 2 inches at 30 yards. If I do everything perfectly it hit close to center but does group as well as before.

15-Aug-17
My guess would be cam lean.

15-Aug-17
No expert here, but I'm thinking cam problem too.

15-Aug-17
That's what I was thinking . Where is Xman when you need him?

15-Aug-17
Seems to me that the wear is coming from where the high point of the cam hits the string. It was as problem an most one cam bows. The solution....Serving Saver is a quick fix but, you should change the string ASAP. When you purchase the new string, wrap the Serving Saver over your serving about an inch above and an inch below the pressure area. The Serving Saver will just about melt into the serving and protect it from further damage. It is a flat serving and can be purchased on Amazon. It is made by BCY.

15-Aug-17
Head doctor I don't mind changing string but what prevents further wear?

15-Aug-17
What make and model? Might need a little twist here and there or shimming.

15-Aug-17
Matthews drenalin. I will have to take it to a shop. Above my skill level.

15-Aug-17
Your cam is hitting the cable. Bent cam or bent cable guard most likely.

• Sitka Gear