buzzcutt 18-Aug-17
PECO 18-Aug-17
Jaquomo 18-Aug-17
LKH 18-Aug-17
1boonr 18-Aug-17
BOX CALL 20-Aug-17
LKH 20-Aug-17
17-Aug-17
Trying to locate some predator fall gray camo fabric.its vintage and next to impossible to find.figured its worth a shot asking on here,thanks,dan

17-Aug-17
I called Predator direct once for Fabric. It was expensive and I think I had to P/U in their area. But it's worth a shot to call them. That was years ago.

17-Aug-17
I"ve got a lot of clothing my wife made from that and It's impossible to find.

Seems like the good material is just not sold anymore. I think the companies that make the clothing have some sort of proprietary hold on the cloth being sold.

17-Aug-17
Don't get hung up on gray. To the deer the green appears the same.

17-Aug-17
Green works early season here in Ohio till it browns up.I got some gray,and wanted to sew up a set for the grandson.I got a little fall brown,but its real slick fabric and hard to sew.

17-Aug-17
I called predator and bought fabric from them, maybe 10 years ago. they mailed it to me. It was not "cheap", but worked for me.

I'd guess if you call them it may work, or you could call a place like Gray Wolf or Day One... Maybe they would sell some?

18-Aug-17
try fabrictextilewarehouse.com they've got a great selection of camo in their store, but I haven't looked at their website. Stores are in Willmar, MN, Spencer IA, and Mitchell, SD

18-Aug-17
grey wolf woolens but they seem to be out of stock

18-Aug-17
Deer and other ungulates see green as gray. They see red and orange as gray too. Their color receptors don't distinguish color like we do except for blues at the low end of the spectrum.

I've called elk in to within a few feet of hunters wearing blade orange coveralls.

18-Aug-17
Jaquomo has it right. About the only colors they really recognize are yellow and blue to some extent. If you get some source please let us know.

The only reason I wear camo is because it's what the best materials are made of.

I really like solid light gray. What seems to work best is to have quite a difference between pants and jacket areas. I think it stops them picking up the "man" shape.

18-Aug-17
you don't need camo

20-Aug-17
Checked gray wolf woolens.they have the wolfskin fall gray for ,gulp,33.00 a yard.think I'll pass.

20-Aug-17
So, maybe $220 for a set. What does it cost you if they make it?

• Sitka Gear