t-roy 27-Sep-17
Scoot 28-Sep-17
t-roy 28-Sep-17
Scoot 28-Sep-17
Buffalo1 28-Sep-17
APauls 17-Oct-17
buckfevered 17-Oct-17
27-Sep-17
I recently replaced a bunch of straps on my hang-on treestands and on my climbing sticks. I leave my stands out all year (private property) and after a few years the straps need to be replaced. I like a ratchet strap for stands with a minimum of 500 pound load rating. Ratchets make it easier to tighten and loosen your strap. You can get a 4-pack from Amazon for about $20. Pay attention to the hook on the end of the strap as some will fit a stand easier than others. You will pay extra for any strap that is camo or has a picture of a deer on it.

27-Sep-17
Scoot, The straps I use need to have a loop on two ends, are yours the same? The links you have do not show those types of straps, or else I am just not seeing it. The reason I did use LW is because I could not find suitable replacements elsewhere, but will quickly change for the right price if you find something different!

27-Sep-17
I need to replace some also. I was going to do the rope mod, but if I can get a couple longer straps for the bottom two I may go back with straps. I hunt some trees with bigger trunks and a couple longer straps for the bottom would be nice.

27-Sep-17
Actually the LW straps can be had fairly cheap if bought in quantity. Shawn

27-Sep-17
JTV- thanks much for all the info!

Shawn, just curious- how many straps are needed to buy them in "quantity"? I don't see anything on their website about it. I assume I'm not interested in enough of them for it to be relevant.

27-Sep-17
I’ll go in with you, scoot, if it will help to get a better price. I could use 20-30 of them.

28-Sep-17
t-roy- I'll do a little digging and get back to you on that. Hopefully something will work out! Thanks!

28-Sep-17
I’d be interested in your thoughts on them when you get them, scoot. How much$ did they run?

28-Sep-17
Once I got shipping paid for it came to $60 for seven straps. That was for a solid color...

28-Sep-17
Tractor Supply offers some heavy poundage straps at a reasonable price. This is an item that should not be "low ball" priced. You life depends on then especially a loc-on.

17-Oct-17
The XOP straps are the same identical straps as LW. Since everything else XOP is cheaper than LW I would expect the straps to be as well, but haven't priced them. Did you check with XOP?

17-Oct-17
Went to both XOP and Lone Wolf websites. From their respective replacement part pages: LW Replacement belt (brown) $9.99 XOP Grey Cam Strap 1" thick $12.99 In description, both state they will fit all climbing sticks and stands, XOP does state a lenght of 67", LW does not.

• Sitka Gear