Nick Muche 06-Dec-17
cnelk 06-Dec-17
t-roy 06-Dec-17
pav 15-Dec-17
Nick Muche 15-Dec-17
Ron Niziolek 15-Dec-17
01-Nov-17

Nick Muche's Link
The Alaska draw period opens up on the 1st of November, good luck to everyone trying to draw some tags!

01-Nov-17
Good luck to you too European!!!

01-Nov-17
Nick...I'm thinking about hunting bats in New Caledonia. When should I apply? :)

01-Nov-17
In it to win it.

02-Nov-17
225$ later, I should be good to go.

Kota, let's do it!

02-Nov-17
Good luck guys. I drew sheep tags the first 2, and only, times that I have entered the Alaska draw.

02-Nov-17
Do I need to purchase an AK hunting permit before the draw? Any advice on what units are better for moose?

02-Nov-17
Must have a ak hunting license to apply. Most of the non resident moose draws are going to require a transporter. I can dream this is the year I get delta bison , Jber moose and dcua or tma sheep.

02-Nov-17
Painless, Congrats on those tags! Seems NR odds on most sheep permits is very good because they are in a different pool than residents and there are a lot less applications in most cases.

Six, I am not up to speed on the moose draws as I feel that most general season areas are better than the draw areas.

02-Nov-17
AK publishes the odds for every hunt code. It is incorrect that NR is easier to draw since separate hunts. Odds are dismal. But someone has to win.

You need license to apply; however, you can use 2017 license to apply for 2018 hunts: you'd just have to buy a 2018 license if you drew. So you can save a little by buying license every other year due to the way the draw works.

02-Nov-17
Fair enough, you're correct... Just looked a bit closer, odds are terrible for both :) Luckily there is good sheep hunting in the general units and a draw tag isn't required if someone wants to sheep hunt in Alaska.

02-Nov-17
Any one who wants to shoot aP&Y bear apply for the spring unit 2 tag on POW Island.

03-Nov-17
I can't get the Draw Supplement link to work for some reason. NR's don't need a guide for moose correct?

03-Nov-17
That is correct, but you do not need to draw a moose tag to be in a good area.

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=huntlicense.drawsupplements

Try that, might work better.

06-Dec-17
Time is running out!

06-Dec-17
I applied and drew my Alaska moose tag first time applying

View post on imgur.com

06-Dec-17
Thanks for the heads up.

15-Dec-17
Tick tock....applications due by 5:00pm today (Alaska time).

15-Dec-17
Good luck to everyone! 2018's Alaska hunting season can't get here soon enough!

15-Dec-17
I'm in. Hopefully I'll be hunting with my son up there this fall. Good luck to everyone!

• Sitka Gear