JusPassin 14-Nov-17
greenmountain 14-Nov-17
greenmountain 14-Nov-17
scentman 15-Nov-17
Brotsky 15-Nov-17
greenmountain 27-Nov-17
Rut Nut 27-Nov-17
14-Nov-17
I had targeted a six point buck this fall. He was one of a few bucks that I wanted to take but another hunter was in the right place and I was not. I am genuinely happy for him. I did ask for pictures and statistics so I can put them with my trail camera files. I hope the hunter knows I am happy for his success. My days of envy are over.

14-Nov-17
That's what I like to hear. By the title, I thought this would be another "I don't want to hunt anymore cuz someone shot MY deer." Hope he is a local guy, you can share this story for years. Hook him up with some of your trail camera pictures too, I'm sure he will appreciate.

14-Nov-17
That's what I like to hear. By the title, I thought this would be another "I don't want to hunt anymore cuz someone shot MY deer." Hope he is a local guy, you can share this story for years. Hook him up with some of your trail camera pictures too, I'm sure he will appreciate.

14-Nov-17
Good for you, and as a reminder it doesn't become "your" deer until you've put it on "your" wall.

14-Nov-17
Yeah The guy who told me about the buck took a smaller buck I was watching on my game camera. I sent him my game camera pictures to him. It is all good. A new hunter came into the area a couple years ago and he couldn't believe we all talk and respect each other's hunting spots.

14-Nov-17
It is interesting to note that the guys I hunt with seem to have a lot of private land open to them. We were also lucky enough to take a new hunter to camp and introduce him to the adventure.

15-Nov-17
A true sportsman, great story.

15-Nov-17
Amazing how guys that are decent and respectful to each other have a lot of private land to hunt:) Seems like if we had more decent and respectful folks out there we’d all have more places to hunt. Good for you greenmountain!

27-Nov-17
Hello Folks: Vermont's Rifle season ended yesterday. My friend who shot the original buck from this thread and I have been sharing pictures, videos and memories. One of the guys on our camp took a buck he had a video of. It is important, to me at least, to share stories with those who share the passion.

27-Nov-17
That's cool greenmountain! : )

Good point Brotsky!

• Sitka Gear