Paul 18-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 18-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 18-Nov-17
spike78 18-Nov-17
mrw 18-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 18-Nov-17
18-Nov-17
2:22 PM LIVE from Ma*
In the stand again this afternoon. Morning was good in my rut stand. Had a doe and a fork horn go by. Set up a couple hundred yds in more. In between a field and a bedding area. Walking out this morning I noticed a lot of fresh green and clumped poop. 100 yds off the field and about 300 away from the bedding. Should be a good sit

18-Nov-17

Dthfrmabove's embedded Photo
Dthfrmabove's embedded Photo

18-Nov-17
Goodluck!

18-Nov-17
Kids playing in the field now. Maybe the grass isn't always greener on the other side !!!!

18-Nov-17
Good luck

18-Nov-17
Just got busted by an old slick head. Guy with the fucking leaf blower put her on edge to begin with. How many god damn leaves can he have in his yard

18-Nov-17
Swear to god I am gonna sodomize the next hippie tree hugger with his own leaf blower

18-Nov-17
Tough call. You can hunt hear in peace and quiet and no deer or loud with deer. We can swap for a day or two.

18-Nov-17
I had 2 leaf blowers, 2 chainsaws and a couple of people with semi-auto's target shooting. Plus someone was parked where I go into my spot tonight, so I had to improvise.

18-Nov-17
I have relative peace and quiet.... to a point. There is this one guy who 3 nights a week decides he is gonna leaf blow his lawn the last hour of light!!! How many effin leaves can he have on his damn lawn. I can actually see the ocean from my stand. Not many leaves blowing from there. Lol

MRW. I guess I don't have it that bad then. Hahaha

• Sitka Gear