HerdManager 23-Nov-17
air leak 23-Nov-17
GF 23-Nov-17
HerdManager 23-Nov-17
GF 23-Nov-17
stick n string 23-Nov-17
23-Nov-17
6:53 AM LIVE from PA*
Back in a tree after totally jacking up my ankle a few weeks ago (rolled it walking out of woods). I’m on a very tight suburban Pittsburgh property. It’s only 200 yards from the bottom of the hill to the houses at the top. I’m up high, my buddy is down low on a tree I set a stand in the day I fell and rolled my ankle. 24 degrees. South wind. Should be good. Had a great 8 point grunting and chasing does in my backyard yesterday evening. I’m just looking to shoot a doe and out some meat in the freezer.

23-Nov-17
Even though I was still in a lot of pain last weekend, I came out and limped around looking for that little doe I shot the day I fell. Nothing. She must have gone across the road or the little bucks chasing does in the thicket that day may have chased her off the property.

23-Nov-17
Buddy just shot a doe. Said he’s pretty sure he saw her drop. This will be his first archery kill. He started last year and has really put his time in.

23-Nov-17
Big lone doe came from houses and went into thicket. Really white feet. Had her at 30 but thought she was coming closer.

23-Nov-17
Awesome good luck with recovery

23-Nov-17
That doe came back, and I shot her at 8 yards. Think I liver shot her. I could see the entry wound about 7” behind front leg, halfway up her body. On her right side. I don’t think she will go far, but I’m not going to push her. Arrow looks covered in blood from the tree.

23-Nov-17
Congrats on the double

23-Nov-17
Nice,,, hope y'all find em quickly. Congrats to the first archery kill...a big day!!!

23-Nov-17
Congrats to both of you.

23-Nov-17
How big are the deer there?

7” back doesn’t sound all that bad, unless she was pretty small or quartering towards you a bit.

Not much harm in waiting at this time o’ day unless your coyotes are getting outta hand... let us know what you hit...

23-Nov-17
Just down. I have a very good blood trail. Only went 40 yds and it looks good. Going to get Charley’s deer first then come back for mine.

23-Nov-17

HerdManager's embedded Photo

23-Nov-17

23-Nov-17

Charley and his button buck!

23-Nov-17
Congrats guys, good eaters!

23-Nov-17
Good to hear it!

Congrats to your bud on getting right on the first go!

23-Nov-17
Started tracking my deer and had great pink blood for 80 yards then nothing. Right about then I see a guy trespassing, just walking around with his bow and young kid. Claims he thought it was public land. He lives right adjacent, so he figured it was ok to hunt because it wasn’t posted. Gotta love the entitled trespasser! I gave him an earful. He was tromping around all over the east end of the property where my doe went. I’m afraid he may have pushed her off the property. It’s not that big. I’m hunting in the morning there again, and my son and I will go look after. It’s going to be cold, and there are no coyotes to worry about.

23-Nov-17
Damn, that stinks!

80 yards of good blood, you’d think she would’ve run out.... time to start looking under rocks!

23-Nov-17
Hope you kept in mind the young kid when you "gave him an earful". And hopefully you find the deer, with a shot at 8 yds, it shouldnt make it very far....

• Sitka Gear