qdm 27-Nov-17
qdm 27-Nov-17
Turkeyhunter 27-Nov-17
loprofile 27-Nov-17
t-roy 27-Nov-17
DuckhunterBrad 28-Nov-17
Mad Trapper 28-Nov-17
27-Nov-17
Soy beans Corn and clover in this order pretty much says it all. Every thing else is a distant 2nd in my part of Wis.

27-Nov-17
Soy beans Corn and clover in this order pretty much says it all. Every thing else is a distant 2nd in my part of Wis.

27-Nov-17
Pat i planted 6 acres soybean but deer didnt let it grow high enough to form pods. How many lbs per acre are you planting. Do you have to protect them at early growth stages. Thanks

27-Nov-17
Electric fence rules in our area. Without it they have no chance.

27-Nov-17
Clover, beans/rye grain mix, have not touched the brassica yet. We have not had day temps get below freezing though and not hard hard freezes two nights in a row.

27-Nov-17
Corn/beans/brassicas. Hitting them relatively evenly here. I’d say they utilized my brassicas extensively a lot earlier this year than ever before which was very surprising to me. Usually it is much later. We had a typical fall here, temperature wise.

28-Nov-17
I have had phenomenal luck with soybean plots. I try to keep mine around 5 acres with wheat/oats drilled in any areas that the beans are thin. Hard to beat that plot for September-December attraction.

28-Nov-17
Pat, We need some of that cold weather! My experience is standing mature beans are the most attractive to deer when it is cold AND there is snow on the ground. Same experience for standing Milo. I think they find it easier to not have to uncover their food source?

28-Nov-17
My deer are learning to jump our fences. They hammer the beans. By far one of my favorites.

• Sitka Gear