kellyharris 28-Nov-17
kellyharris 28-Nov-17
wild1 28-Nov-17
kellyharris 28-Nov-17
APauls 28-Nov-17
elkmtngear 28-Nov-17
orionsbrother 28-Nov-17
28-Nov-17
Pat and Mods - I revived a few older threads for a new guy by just posting on them to bring them to the top, but several of the embedded photos don't show up in those threads. Is there another way to revive an older thread that will pull up all of the pics?

Also, for the computer Luddites like me, is there a simple way to save a thread and its pictures to our own computer file?

I think that there are several great threads that are worth saving to share with others, but I forget titles and can confuse the original member who posted them after eight months or a year goes by (or more) and searching for them can be difficult.

28-Nov-17
You can thank Photobucket and their choice to not allow 3rd party hosting. They screwed tons of great internet threads by their choice.

28-Nov-17
Yeah. This one isn't a Photobucket issue. I have a customer who's been talking to me about getting into bowhunting. I shared some of my opinions and made some suggestions and mentioned Bowsite. I bumped my elk hunt thread for him and several of the pics don't show up. I didn't use Photobucket. I don't know about Hunt Man's thread and the others in the links in the Elk Stories and Advice thread, but I think something else is going on.

28-Nov-17
It's a bunch of older threads. Mine, "Woooohooooo!" Now, my pictures being missing are no horrific loss, but there are missing pics in Hunt Man's "Following the Noise!! Pic Heavy" and the others.

And Old School added a link to the "Elk Stories and Advice" thread that is BB's "Between Broken Hopes and Broken Horns" and that's missing a bunch of pics too. And I had missed BB's thread and when one of BB's pics is missing, I can't help but feel like that's something that's worth missing.

28-Nov-17

orionsbrother's embedded Photo
orionsbrother's embedded Photo

28-Nov-17
A lot of cool videos have been lost as well on BowsiteTV when the format changed.

I had a really cool kill video of my cousin Erik and never thought to save it anywhere else.

28-Nov-17
Shoot never mind it’s back!!!! Lmao I’m a dumbass

28-Nov-17
Ok maybe I am not?

I’m lost I see click on it? It just goes to rate this video?

Ok I’m lost again

28-Nov-17
That's good news - looking forward!

28-Nov-17
Well that blows!

Lol fully understand I knew one of us should have setup a YouTube account

28-Nov-17
Pat, Here is an example of one of my older threads that a good percentage of the pictures just say "LW's embedded photo".

http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=352993&forum=36#2786118 Thanks.

28-Nov-17
I've wondered about that whole "embedded photo" thing. Glad to see they'll be up again one day. Photos make the threads.

28-Nov-17
I had to go back through and edit one of my older submissions, using pics on my hard drive, and switched to "Flickr" from Photobucket. Looks "OK" now !

28-Nov-17
Great news! I look forward to seeing what I'm missing. I didn't expect to have an answer same day. Especially this time of year. Thank you very much for a quick response and all of the work that you do maintaining this site.

• Sitka Gear