WapitiBob 29-Nov-17
BOX CALL 29-Nov-17
George D. Stout 30-Nov-17
TheArc 30-Nov-17
Paul@thefort 01-Dec-17
29-Nov-17

BOX CALL's embedded Photo
Picked up this martin mt-6 cougar two fairly cheap.just riser and limbs.I put a set of wheels on it.lots of glue residue to clean off.no markings on the limbs except some hand written letters and numbers.how can I find out what the poundage is on these limbs.,thanks,dan

29-Nov-17

Limb numbers

29-Nov-17
Well done Dan. Mine is the round wheel...white aluminum...same riser and limbs though. I shoot it barebow. I have a Jennings T-Star coming this week. I shot one of those in the late 70's and early 80's and shot some great field rounds barebow bowhunter.

29-Nov-17
pop off the limb and it should have a deflection number on the riser block

29-Nov-17
The riser has a clock shaped circle with a big 8 and a small 1 next to it.that's it.nothing else.

30-Nov-17
Looks like there's no interest in discussing the older models compounds here Dan. Too bad because they are still great shooters....just not "in" I guess.

30-Nov-17
Still have my Cougar II, customized in 1987 with larger, narrow eccentrics and yokes to stop the cam lean. Great finger shooter for the matches.

01-Dec-17
Contact Martin, and send them a picture and ask the same question. Someone there should/might know. Paul

• Sitka Gear