400 Elk @Home 13-Dec-17
400 Elk @Home 13-Dec-17
stick n string 14-Dec-17
obx 14-Dec-17
Proline 14-Dec-17
09-Dec-17
I have been thinking about picking one of those up

09-Dec-17
Anybody know if its really 15 lbs? I have a climber now, that's 25, would hate to get another one thats not any lighter.

09-Dec-17
Its 20 even with the straps and pads. I bought mine right before archery and LOVE it. I used mine very very hard this year. I read the reviews, and i dont get the negative ones. I dont have issue with what they complained about. Its light, quiet, comfy and easy to climb with. You can go lighter, but ur gonna pay way way more and to me, 3 or 4 lbs aint worth $150-$250. Period..... I am actually contemplating buying a second just to have....

10-Dec-17
I read the cabelas reviews and the complaints were due to the sides pinching in and it doesnt work in a 9" tree? Or something like that. The sides do fold in or out which allows it to fold flat when packed up, that is awesome. But when climbing, a bigger tree and the sides fold out, a smaller tree they fold in and i guess the issue was they "pinch" you when in a small tree. I climbed a 12" tree this year because thats the best tree to be in at that spot and dont remember having any issue with feeling "pinched" by the sides. Im not a huge guy, but i have more than enough "winter insulation" if you know what i mean. Who the hell climbs a 9" tree anyways? If ur too round to not get pinched by the sides of the stand in a 9" tree, you are too big to think a any treestand is gonna help hide you in a 9" tree. This stamd is by far the easiest to level when at hunting height ive ever seen. One hand from sitting position and you can adjust it either way, as long as you are flexible enough to turn your feet inward under the stand to hold it...;^)

10-Dec-17
I have a wallow that’s buried in dark timber. I put a camera on it and the sd card filled in almost a day. Problem is it’s 3.5 miles back and a pretty good climb. I just don’t know if I want to pack it in that far. Has anybody done something similar?

10-Dec-17
Thx kc

11-Dec-17
U, I just pack it in on a scouting trip and cut limbs to cover it with nearby. I have 2 climbers out in national forest under a waterproof tarp and limbs under wide spruce trees.

11-Dec-17
You will like it...

11-Dec-17
Jtv with the shipping code it’s free shipping. “7holiday”

11-Dec-17
Yep, call customer service and explain it. Either tell them to cancel since it isn’t shipped or add the coupon code.

11-Dec-17
Nice! Never hurts to save a couple bucks!

12-Dec-17
Do any of you guys have any pictures of the stand on your back and on the tree?

12-Dec-17
I've never seen this stand but I like the looks of it! If they come out with a hand climber I may pick one up. I just can't get with the wraparound bar.

12-Dec-17
I got mine from cabelas and its the cable style

13-Dec-17
Got one shipped free to my home. In CT it was $125.48 with tax and excess shipping surcharge due to size B.S.

Subtotal $109.99

Shipping & Handling $0.00

Shipping Surcharge $8.00

Tax (06610) $7.49

Total $125.48

13-Dec-17
I missed this one. I would have got one had I seen the deal. Story of my life...day late dollar short.

13-Dec-17
All my bad. Sometimes not enough time in the day.

14-Dec-17
KC, ur gonna love the ease of adjusting in the tree with that set up

14-Dec-17
Got my Muddy Stalker yesterday and gave it a test run in the back yard today. It does weight 20 lbs complete with shoulder straps and added stabilization straps. I never did get the foot straps to work real well, need more practice. I found it easier to climb turning my toes outward and lifting the bottom section. The sling seat is very tight and hard to slide on the frame. I think it will loosen up with use, if not a Hazemore replacement will make this a very nice stand. Also, I tried a cable from a Summit as a replacement when necessary and it is a perfect fit All in all, very pleased

14-Dec-17
Jtv . I have an original equalizer from when mr graham owned the company. I have a summit viper, API bowhunter, leggy bayou and have used the lone wolf sit and climb. Equalizer is hands down winner. Best climber I have used.

• Sitka Gear