Woods Walker 13-Dec-17
BigOk 13-Dec-17
Woods Walker 13-Dec-17
TD 14-Dec-17
GotBowAz 14-Dec-17
Woods Walker 14-Dec-17
12-Dec-17

DL's Link
I was wondering what’s on the other side of the guard rail.

12-Dec-17
dead link

12-Dec-17

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
This is what I get with your link and I don’t do face booger.

12-Dec-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

12-Dec-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

12-Dec-17
sad

12-Dec-17
What a shame.....

12-Dec-17

orionsbrother's Link
Could be worse...

12-Dec-17
...could be raining.

12-Dec-17
I remember some deer doing that on an overpass in Menasha, WI when I was younger. If I remember correctly, they landed in the traffic lane and caused some damage.

12-Dec-17
In 1992 when I was working as a laborer for the boilermakers during the summer while out of college me and my buddy Mike were going to a job in Salisbury , Maryland. While red eying it to the job site in the middle of the night we were on the Chesapeake bay Bridge and were at least a mile out from the east side when a buck came running at us in the middle of the road and we watched it jump over the side in front of us as he slammed on his brakes. Needless to say we were wide awake from that point on! On the way home from that 2 week turn we were in the mountains of Pennsylvania again in the middle of the night and came upon a single engine airplane turned on its top in the center median with the pilot standing next to it. Had to make an emergency landing and didn't get hurt a bit, nobody else around but us and him, somebody else had been there and gone for help already. Strange things you see on the road!

12-Dec-17
They need a high fence on both sides of that bridge and it wouldn't cost that much to do it!

12-Dec-17
death cult

12-Dec-17
Kodiak... love your sense of humor.

12-Dec-17
Modern day buffalo jump, some fresh meat that will go to waste for the food bank.

12-Dec-17
My brother in law saw the same thing happen at the Tri State tollway Oasis (I-294) in Hinsdale, Illinois of all places! The deer ran across the parking lot and jumped over the guard rail (a good 2 stories up) and splattered itself on the road below. Sad indeed.

12-Dec-17
One way in, and a whole bunch of ways to go out. Just doesn’t seem fair.

13-Dec-17
My brother was a SEPTA lineman in Philadelphia. He was working on the overheads that ran over a rail overpass of Germantown Avenue when a huge buck ran down the tracks as a train was approaching. Buck jumped right over the rail and crashed onto the sidewalk below. This was during morning rush hour with lots of people walking on the sidewalk so luckily no one got hurt. Within minutes, a big old Buick pulled up, two guys jumped out, gutted it right on the sidewalk and threw it in the trunk and took off. Left the gut pile right on the sidewalk for all to step over.

13-Dec-17
Well....it IS Pennsylvania. The same would happen in Wisconsin.....or Michigan.

Q: You know how to immediately empty out a packed Wisconsin tavern on a Saturday night?

A: Walk in the door and announce...."Someone just hit a deer up the road, ya hey dere!"

13-Dec-17
You think any of them thought "OH SH!T!" ?

13-Dec-17
Proof is in the pudding. Buck wins the long jump.

13-Dec-17
good thing there wasn't a road with traffic down there.

13-Dec-17
Lots of folks can claim to have hit deer with their car...... how many can claim the deer hit them?

13-Dec-17
I CAN!!! I had a buck run out of a woods, then run into the driver's side door of the car, then flip over the back window and trunk to land on it's feet and run off.

You do you can do avoid hitting THEM, but when they decide to run into YOU there ain't much you can do about it!

13-Dec-17
Same here Woods Walker, had a small buck run into passenger side rear door with my then 7 yr old setting in back seat. I slowed down as the buck ran up to the roads edge, then he stopped. As soon as i accelerated, he ran into my car. My daughter asked me later "Dad, what was that deer thinking".

13-Dec-17
LOL! Smart kid!

14-Dec-17
OK.... how many can claim a deer fell out of the sky and hit them...... =D

14-Dec-17
My question is even if you were allowed to take those deer would there really be anything salvageable after a drop to their death like that? Seems to me like a lot of the meat would be bruised pretty bad.

14-Dec-17
Ya think?? I had a deer get hit in front of my house on Christmas eve one time. She wasn't banged up real bad so I gutted her and cut her up. I did have throw away a whole front shoulder though because it was like red pudding. I can't image what one of these deer would be like!

• Sitka Gear