Whitetail Deer
Contributors to this thread:
Kozilla 13-Dec-17
Kozilla 13-Dec-17
Kozilla 13-Dec-17
Kozilla 13-Dec-17
Kozilla 14-Dec-17
13-Dec-17
Hello all, new to the site and thank you all in advance for any reply and time/help.

I am considering a WoodsPSS72. The land I own is all wooded. We had areas cleared and some topsoil spread and some just the little bit of top soil already there. My question is about the seeder. The soil is naturally rockier and does NOT have 4-6-8” of top soil (it’s the woods). All that being said, would a PSS72 work for various food plots? Clover, turnips, buckwheat, oats, soybeans.

13-Dec-17
Hello all, new to the site and thank you all in advance for any reply and time/help.

I am considering a WoodsPSS72. The land I own is all wooded. We had areas cleared and some topsoil spread and some just the little bit of top soil already there. My question is about the seeder. The soil is naturally rockier and does NOT have 4-6-8” of top soil (it’s the woods). All that being said, would a PSS72 work for various food plots? Clover, turnips, buckwheat, oats, soybeans.

13-Dec-17
5-7. It’s a friends who bought a farm with 20+ tillable acres. He has offered it to me before going public. Just curious how this would work in cleared wooded areas. Obviously not a field with 4-5” of top soil.

13-Dec-17
Would you recommend a cultipacker as well. Going the broadcasting route? Also, I’d like to get soybean/corn in one of the opened areas where a pipeline has gone through. Obviously corn couldn’t be broadcasted but what about soybeans?

14-Dec-17
Ok. Thank you for your information!

• Sitka Gear