wildan 23-Dec-17
Lee 23-Dec-17
rob 24-Dec-17
Genesis 25-Dec-17
Bowbender8 31-Dec-17
Bowbender8 31-Dec-17
22-Dec-17
Myles Keller Xi Flatliner Compound Bow 65-80 Lbs 26-32

looking for a replacement cam. any suggestions?

22-Dec-17
I doubt the old X-I plant would have any parts for that. They did build me the very last Flat-Lined ever produced by them 2 years after they quit that model ..... that was 'special'.... Myles may even still have his model also ..... I know I sold the older original of mine .... but I think I still have the "last one they built" me ..... I'd check eBay Archery in Compound Bows and see what they have listed there .... just maybe, you never know ....

22-Dec-17
There was a Flatliner for sale at a gun shop in Paris a couple years ago. He doesn’t move much, might still be hanging there. I’ll check next week when I go through.

22-Dec-17
In 1004 or 95, I bought a Flatliner. It was set at 29 inches. Which was too long. Set on 72 pounds. It chron’ed 274 average with a 515 grain arrow. Bows today can’t do any better than that. God Bless

22-Dec-17
I have an Xi intrepid in my garage (old carp bow). Not sure if the cams were the same, but I would give them to you

23-Dec-17
I see Faltliners on eBay quite a bit. Also check your local Craigslist.

23-Dec-17
Those Flatliners were fast but sounded like a .22 going off.Guys I knew didn't keep them long.Today's bows are faster ,quieter and more durable.

23-Dec-17
I had one - loved it - killed a lot of deer and hogs with that bow.

Good luck,

Lee

24-Dec-17
I appreciate the help. Zackman, I sent you a private message.

Bow season starts in Arizona on Jan 1 and I have two nice cous deer bucks located by my trail cams. Merrey Christmas to all. Robert

25-Dec-17
Shot a lot of 3D during the flat liner days....limbs seem to break more than I liked and shooters seeem to move away from them fairly quickly.Make sure you shoot heavy arrows

31-Dec-17
I shot the Myles Keller Legend Magnum in the early to mid 90s. I was the the IBO World that had the whole XI Flatliner team blow up because of a bad batch of string material. I was shooting PSE at the time. My last XI was a Velocity. It pioneered the paralel limb design and used HUGE cams that would look normal today. I had a set of Revolution Archery cams on a PSE, then and XI Extreme, and now on a Darton Wrangler. I don't know if Rev' Arch' is around in any form any more.

31-Dec-17
I shot the Myles Keller Legend Magnum in the early to mid 90s. I was the the IBO World that had the whole XI Flatliner team blow up because of a bad batch of string material. I was shooting PSE at the time. My last XI was a Velocity. It pioneered the paralel limb design and used HUGE cams that would look normal today. I had a set of Revolution Archery cams on a PSE, then and XI Extreme, and now on a Darton Wrangler. I don't know if Rev' Arch' is around in any form any more.

• Sitka Gear