Bou'bound 23-Dec-17
Bou'bound 23-Dec-17
Grunt-N-Gobble 23-Dec-17
jdrdeerslayer 25-Dec-17
Urbncwby 25-Dec-17
Franklin 25-Dec-17
Vtbow 02-Jan-18
23-Dec-17
Looking to buy any Loc-On Limit or Windwalker tree stands. Call or text to 269-275-7777. Thank you.

23-Dec-17
I texted you with photos

Windwalker in great shape. Replaced strap with chain for safety.

Added back straps for ease of carrying. If you are interested make offer that includes shipping cost. More pictures if needed. Fabric seat in great shape. Bow pull up rope included.

23-Dec-17

Bou'bound's embedded Photo

23-Dec-17

23-Dec-17

23-Dec-17

23-Dec-17
I saw one at a flee market back in the summer. Not that this info helps you any. The guy was asking a pretty penny for it.

25-Dec-17
my dad has a windwalker....will p robally part with it...i will find out

25-Dec-17
My brother and I each have one. These are the greatest little stands. Can’t part with them.

25-Dec-17
They had 2 size Windwalkers...I have the small one about 6lbs. Not sure I would ever part with it...I extended the main tubes on it to make the seat higher. Choice little lightweight stand.

02-Jan-18
I have a brand new original limit-- slat floor not expanded mesh. I am really looking for a windwalker, so would let this one go either sale or trade for original windwalker. This is just too "big" for what I am going for and have other lightweight stands that are pretty close in size and weight. I'll PM you. IF anyone out there has an original tiny(Dick idol) windwalker please let me know as well. Thanks!

• Sitka Gear