Fuzz 02-Jan-18
Fuzz 02-Jan-18
Owl 02-Jan-18
Scar Finga 02-Jan-18
steve 03-Jan-18
Bowriter 03-Jan-18
Fuzz 08-Jan-18
27-Dec-17
So I haven't made a New Year's resolution in at least 15 years and this year I decided to make 2.

#1. DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE EVERY DAY.

#2. SHOOT MY BOW 3 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL OCTOBER.

Anybody with me on #2?

Thinking about making a new thread on the Jan 1st as to "log in" and keep myself accountable... and anyone else that wants to join me.

27-Dec-17
Lose a little weight,try to get into a little better shape,try to shoot everyday.stay off of eBay.lol

27-Dec-17
I'm with you on #1.

27-Dec-17
"Resoved....!"

No matter how idiotic the posts, I will not respond to anything that our favorite schizophrenic troll posts on Bowsite.

It only encourages him/her/them and nobody wants that!

Pete

01-Jan-18

Fuzz's embedded Photo
Fuzz's embedded Photo
And so it begins... Day 1

01-Jan-18
I'll join in on #2.

My biggest resolution for the new year is no wasted time. No sitting back and relaxing, or putting something off until 'tomorrow'. I'm a young guy with an 8 month old son and a new house. I should have plenty to keep my hands full.

01-Jan-18
I agree with less wasted time. I will still procrastinate.

01-Jan-18
I've never kept a New Year resolution so I don't make them.

01-Jan-18
I’m gonna try to get walk normally with as little pain and little of a limp as possible

02-Jan-18
Owl... I haven't even made one in 15-20 years! but I've been shooting almost daily for the last month and now it's like something is missing if I skip a day. Just a doz arrows or so and all is well again. It's been nippy here too... it hasn't been above 20F here in quite awhile. Definitely seeing an big improvement in shooting with heavier clothes/gloves on and in expanding my range. Practicing now at 40-60 yds exclusively.

02-Jan-18
And yooper...Congrats on the new son and house! I'm with you on less procrastination. I've been bad real recently on that! You keep shooting UP there and I'll keep 'em flying down here in the LP.

02-Jan-18
That's great Fuzz.

02-Jan-18
I'm going to be 50 this year and I have made a promise to myself to get back in really good shape. I could definitely stand to lose 15 or 20lbs to be back at fighting weight. I really need to shoot my bow more:) So I guess I can add that to my list as well.

Happy New Year!!

03-Jan-18
To go on a successful bear hunt!

03-Jan-18
shoot a deer in September so I don't have to freeze in Jan .

03-Jan-18
I need to lose 10-pounds. I only have 15 more to go. Actually, I weigh about what I want. I just need to convert about five pounds. I am exactly 15-pounds less than When I graduated from college. But boy has it shifted.

08-Jan-18
The"shoot bow 3 times a week" resolution is goin good. I've shot every day so far even w the below zero windchills we've had. Knee surgery tomorrow afternoon so gonna hafta shoot before that. And make daughter retrieve my arrows for a day or 2 :-)

• Sitka Gear