Bentstick81 30-Dec-17
Bentstick81 30-Dec-17
huntabsarokee 30-Dec-17
HighLife 30-Dec-17
Bowbender8 31-Dec-17
Bentstick81 01-Jan-18
Salt 02-Jan-18
30-Dec-17
Does anyone know, how many years back, bow companies have parts for their older bows? I heard that Mathews keeps parts for any bow they have made, but not 100% sure.

30-Dec-17
Mathews has every part for every bow they produced. No other company does. As far as I can tell, many 5 year old bows have zero parts available. What old bow?

30-Dec-17
PSE Polaris, and Carroll Intruder.

30-Dec-17
I haven't bought anything due to not knowing, that if i need some parts, i would be able to get it. Mathews was the only Company, that i heard of, that has anything, for any bow they made. Didn't know if any other Company, does the same. I am looking for a 40#-50#, fingers release bow.

30-Dec-17
I didn’t know that about Mathews and parts. My nephew was given a switchback xt but the draw length is too short and I have been trying to find him either a 29 or 29.5 cam on eBay at AT but didn’t cross my mind to call a dealer. By chance if anybody has one let me know.

30-Dec-17
Get a hold of Archery Custom Shop in Forest Park Illinois. When I worked there we'd keep all the extra parts they might still hold too that practice.

31-Dec-17
It is difficult to get even draw length modules for many older bows which means if it doesn't fit, you are stuck. You need to get on the phone with the mfg. BEFORE the purchase. You might also call around to dealers that are older who might have what you need.

01-Jan-18
Bowbender. That's exactly what i was going to do. I think it's a good idea.

02-Jan-18
As an ex-dealer, dealers usually have spare parts for some bows. PSE doesn't keep spare parts for older bows.

• Sitka Gear