Bowboy 13-Jan-18
tobinsghost 14-Jan-18
BIGHORN 14-Jan-18
Nesser 15-Jan-18
Ace 15-Jan-18
Stoneman 15-Jan-18
LesWelch 17-Jan-18
04-Jan-18
Who's going to be around for the show next week? I fly in Tuesday night and out late Sunday night. Stop by the Sitka booth to check out the new line-up, there are some great things going to be hitting the market this year. Lots of new things. I'll also have the Ironwill vented and non-vented series heads with me for you all to check out.

04-Jan-18
I will definitely stop by to shake your hand if we make it down this year Les

04-Jan-18
I’ll stop by. It is getting increasingly more difficult to explain to the wife why I need to pay more $ for Sitka...especially while we’re house hunting in CO.

04-Jan-18

04-Jan-18
I will be there. I will have a booth talking to hunters about our elk, deer, and bear hunting. Would love to have some Bowsiters stop by. Met quite a few last year, which was a lot of fun.

04-Jan-18
Dan, I was one of those guys and my 12 year old was impressed with your attitude. He saw plenty of not real people (his words).

Les, will Incinerator line be available to try on? If so, I'll be there for sure.

04-Jan-18
It should be there.

715-579-3345 Text me on Wednesday and I'll let you know when I get the crates opened up.

Les

04-Jan-18
I'll be there, hanging out with my buddies from Lianga Safaris

04-Jan-18
Les, will do, thx!

04-Jan-18
I'll try to stop by, volunteering in the CBA booth...

10-Jan-18
Sorry I will not be there as Tricia and I head out for California tomorrow and over the weekend to visit family. Paul

10-Jan-18
I was planning on making it. but now it looks like wifey is getting induced so baby on the way.... NO way I can get out of that.. lol

10-Jan-18
Congrats, COHOYT! I think baby trumps outdoors show... at least the first time!

10-Jan-18
I wanna go bad.....but daughter has choir presentation at 6:30 then up at 5 am to take the fam up to Copper for a day on the slopes. Maybe find some time and energy later Saturday.........not sure.

10-Jan-18
Kelly and I will be there.

13-Jan-18
It was awesome to meet you Les!

13-Jan-18
Was great to meet Les there - finally! I'm now the proud owner of something "Sitka", a hat! :) Also got to see Nesser, Keith in CO, Chris Roe, and a few other Bowsiters.

I also decided to buy a Rambo hunting bike, after digging into the law. Federal law specifically excludes them as "motorized vehicles" because the assist is only 750 watts, so the USFS can't legally prohibit you from using them on places closed to "motorized vehicles". The Rambo folks just said to carry a copy of HR727 and if anyone says anything (they apparently never do) you just hand them that and go on your merry way. CO State law also specifically recognizes them as non-motorized. So I'm about to head out and try to knock myself silly.

13-Jan-18
Yep, I met Nesser and Les today at the show. I didn't buy anything other than the expo ticket.

Lou, did you buy the Rambo bike because of the name? :)

14-Jan-18
Had a great time at the show and got eyes on a Nomad for my Africa trip.

That Incinerator jacket will be mine!

14-Jan-18
My wife and I were there on Thursday. She is hard to miss with her long white hair and she was carrying a darn 5-gallon NAPA bucket around. I told her to leave it but she insisted that she wanted to take it home to water her plants this spring. I guess I should have done some checking up to visit with some of you guys. We will be at the GSC banquet in LV this month along with our son MathewsMan.

15-Jan-18
Was great to see some old friends and make a bunch of new ones! What a great turnout, Saturday was almost standing room only at times!

15-Jan-18
"finally! I'm now the proud owner of something "Sitka", a hat! :) "

Did it come with the ears preinstalled Lou, or do you have to add them yourself? How is that new Bike treating you? Sounds like a lot of fun ... you should do a full review once you break it in (and before your crash it).

15-Jan-18
The CBA booth was very busy Saturday. We were able sign a significant number of new and renewing members. We also had a standing room only for kids waiting to shoot at our 3d range. Jim Gilmore and team did an outstanding job as always introducing kids to archery.

17-Jan-18
It was a pleasure to see old friends and make new ones!

• Sitka Gear