t-roy 06-Jan-18
Knothead 06-Jan-18
MichaelArnette 06-Jan-18
swede 06-Jan-18
txhunter58 07-Jan-18
The last savage 07-Jan-18
WV Mountaineer 07-Jan-18
04-Jan-18
At least there is a glimmer of understanding that you eat what you kill...

That's something of an improvement, I'd think....

"Bro"....

LMSAO

04-Jan-18
The obvious response is, "Nah I just like to hear them squeal..."

04-Jan-18
Yeah, they are that good.

04-Jan-18
I'm with Ike. I'd simply respond, "Yep."

04-Jan-18
I would I’ve sent this link back to him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hER0Qp6QJNU&feature=share

04-Jan-18

04-Jan-18
Yes the evolution of man is beginning to reverse. We are getting dumber by the day!

04-Jan-18
Be careful when you say "We" Kemasabe.

04-Jan-18
Torture? Bro.. he should watch old mother nature do her stuff...

04-Jan-18
The people that don't hunt or eat meat make me happy because it leaves more for people like you and me.

04-Jan-18
That was a great video Midwest. I've watched other videos from that guy, he's pretty funny.

04-Jan-18
Dude!

04-Jan-18
Classic. Love it.

05-Jan-18
It is quite a bit easier on both the diner and the animal if you kill them BEFORE you eat them...... unlike the "natural" predators who start eating them before they kill them.... there's a youtube or three showing that too if folks really want to. Wolves never deal with or even read the comments though..... they are sooo one sided, censor and repress any opposing views....

05-Jan-18
Triggered snowflake! If you are a vegan, why you looking at videos of meat?!? Get a real life and stop thinking everyone has to be nice to you.

05-Jan-18
Indeed my fellow millenials had a lot of extremely shitty Gen X parents. However I would classify this as more a manifestation of an urbanization problem.

05-Jan-18
Vegans is that the old Indian word for bad hunter ?

05-Jan-18
Keep aiming small & shooting straight Pat, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Tell the other guy to get lost, bro....

05-Jan-18
As they wear they’re leather coats/ shoes.

05-Jan-18
I never understood the murder animals/vegan thing. Be a vegan if you want to, I don't care. But don't use the murder route since the plants that they eat are living organisms. I guess without eating food containing animal and plant products there is nothing else but to starve to death, so not much else to do but eat plants.

05-Jan-18
My brother is a research guy. He works with apples, blueberries, etc. A doctoral candidate he advises is doing his doctoral research on plant intelligance. He has empirical evidence that plants actually "feel" pain when harvested or cut down, and elicit emotions. Vegans are so cruel.

05-Jan-18
Why do vegans always have to make sure that the rest of the world knows they're vegan? "Hey man, nice to meet you. I'm a vegan." I'm going to start doing it I think. "Good morning, I'm Justin, nice to meet you. I eat meat."

05-Jan-18
Could have been the "Don't taze me bro" guy??? LOL!

05-Jan-18
Ohio.... funny how the words millennial and pussification made it into the dictionary during the same year huh?

“I won’t be coming to work today because a guy on Fox News hurt my feelings”

05-Jan-18
There are liberal dems right here on this board. Their dem votes create the liberal agendas and the liberalism of America..... and it's liberal ideals.

05-Jan-18
Elk meat = good, but Bros how do we know madchuck is a millennial?

05-Jan-18

Darrell's Link
Could always send him back to this one.

05-Jan-18
Darrell, you should be getting royalties off of that one. Oldie, but goody. One of my favorites.

05-Jan-18
"Vegan Bro" has so much time on his hands that he can sit around on Youtube watching videos of stuff he hates? Ridiculous. Give him my contact info, I have a ditch that needs digging...

05-Jan-18
While I’m technically a millennial (born 1983) I prefer to be “identified” as a Generation Y’er( born 81-91). It’s all these generation z’ers (born 1991-2001) giving us a bad name. Lol.

You think millenials are bad just wait until this generation in high school and junior high are voting age.

05-Jan-18
I was watching Wheel of Fortune; one of the contestants proudly stated he was a vegan. Pat replied something like, "Yeah, I like lettuce and tomato on my hamburger, too."

05-Jan-18
And whipped cream on Vanna White? Haha Pat Sajack just scored ten bonus points with me! Enough to buy a vowel!

05-Jan-18
Tjw....x100. There isn't anything crueler than good old mother nature.

Last year I was out for a stroll, and walked up on 3 coyotes eating a buck. He was still alive, just couldnt get up....

These people live in the city their entire lives, their idea of nature comes from watching Disney movies.

They just don't know any better. It's ignorance.

05-Jan-18

Aluminum Rain's Link

05-Jan-18
Having worked 35 years in timber management, including planning, for the U.S. Forest Service, and serving many years in church leadership positions, I will share the following observations. I have never won over anyone insulting them or ridiculing their values. You don't have to agree with them, but you are way ahead if they trust you. If people trust you, they will usually listen and you can have a conversation. In the long run it costs less to work with people that trust you, and they are not on the defense. The liberals probably don't camp on this site, but they and their friends drive by.

06-Jan-18
I don’t know Swede. I’m pretty sure that those people view us a savages that can’t be trusted no matter what we say. They certainly make a hanit of insulting us and taking jabs at our way of life. Sometimes you just can’t fix stupid. All that aside you are a wise man and your words are very level headed. See you back home bud! ;-)

06-Jan-18
I've had more conversations with liberals about hunting than I can count, having spent a lot of time in Southern California. I've changed a lot of minds about hunting. It's not hard. You just have to be respectful, point out the virtues and historical significant of hunting, and point out the flaws of common pre-conceived notions.

"For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them. 20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law. 21 To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some."

- 1 Corinthians 9:19-22

06-Jan-18
Maybe they think you never kill anything Ike! ;-)

06-Jan-18
I recently read an article where Mark Zuckerberg, FaceBook founder, made his 2018 resolutions. I was pleasantly surprised to read that one of the things that was high on his list was not to eat any meat that he did not kill himself.

I spend my entire day with millenials and now Gen Z's and they are an interesting sort for sure.

06-Jan-18
Pat millennials are entering our 30s or already there. You might be dealing with gen Z now too? Who knows but we certainly have a serious battle in public opinion to fight. I always appreciate videos like yours that present things in an honorable fashion

06-Jan-18
"I've changed a lot of minds about hunting. It's not hard. You just have to be respectful, point out the virtues and historical significant of hunting, and point out the flaws of common pre-conceived notions." IdyllwildArcher We are not gaining more and more hunting rights and opportunities. In fact we are slowly losing. We are on the defense. For too many the issue is simply emotional. They have no idea what affect hunting has on wildlife populations. Most of the people I know don't hunt, and have no interest in it, but they vote. I want them to know that I understand wildlife and care more about it than they ever thought about the matter. I want them to know that the TV advertisements to take away our hunting opportunity are really without merit. The bad apples depicted in the ads are rare and being policed. I help foster and maintain healthy wildlife populations by fair chase hunting that is already fully regulated. Another thing I try to be careful about is how and when I disagree with the game department. They are under tremendous pressure from the public and politicians to regulate us more. They need our back on a lot of their directions, and our encouragement to make positive changes to benefit bow hunting.

07-Jan-18
Is elk meat that good that a wolf has to murder and torture them like that? I am an anti-wolf bro

07-Jan-18
Nice shot Bro!!!!!!!

07-Jan-18
Good stuff here. Loved the video Nick.

• Sitka Gear