Julius Koenig 08-Jan-18
Ermine 22-Jan-18
elk yinzer 22-Jan-18
nvgoat 22-Jan-18
Trial153 22-Jan-18
05-Jan-18
Anyone have one and what’s your thoughts? Looking for some change this year

05-Jan-18
I been using it for about a week. Needless to say my shooting been limited by the NY weather the past week.... so far I like how my bows holds with it in the Stabilizer position. That’s the good. The bad is I am not yet sure of the functionality. There are few little things that irk me. The hood is a little small for five fixed blade heads. The gripper for the shafts could be designed better, the first finger folding in a bit sometime because of the angle. The vertical mount on my sights have to be mounted backwards so I can use the quive in tight to a QAD rest. Othwerise the quality is decent. It’s very steady out front and surprisingly handy to access additional arrows. Walking with it is fairly easy as well, it tucks up under your arm when your gripping the bow horizontally by the grip. I save about .4 to .7 pounds depending on the satablizer /quiver combo I took off the bow. All in all I can see a use for this in two situations. First backcountry hunts were every oz is being counted and secondly in any hunting situations where longer then average shooting distances are likely.

05-Jan-18
Trial gave a very good synopsis. I didn't care for the smaller hood, they made it bigger this year. I bought the hood from them, mounts on the "older " model just fine. Now I can actually fit 5 fixed BH's in it..

Didn't care for it on my 6" brace height Xcursion, bow wanted to yaw left and right too much,but really felt good on the Denali. I've since sold the Denali, but the Quivalizer is going on the next bow I get, and it will stay there for a long term test. Really cuts down on the weight of the complete shooting system. Like Trial said, backcountry hunts is where it shines. Carrying it 300 yds to the deer stand, not so much.

05-Jan-18
I should mention I have the new hood. I fit 5 solids or Ironwill s in it ..it’s tight but it works. At times I carry one expandable for Long follow up shots ect...makes even more room.

06-Jan-18
I used one last year and really like it. Easy to move from one position to the other. Acts as a good stabilizer and offsets the weight of sight and rest to balance bow left to right. I would buy another if I needed one.

06-Jan-18
I am really thinking about getting one just have to get over the weird looking factor

07-Jan-18
After awhile you will like the way it looks. Also like the way it shoots.

07-Jan-18
Look forward to getting one on the bow

07-Jan-18
Seems like they would catch a lot of cross wind.

08-Jan-18
Slap me sideways if you ever see one of these on my bow :) They may work for some but that thing would just be a nightmare in most all hunting situations I find myself in.

08-Jan-18
I have wanted to pull the trigger on one of these a few times. But, I think it is too big to be practical in the thick woods and brush. If I lived out west and hunted more open country, I’d probably grab one.

22-Jan-18
Seems like a good idea but..

The couple things I don't like about them are.. crawling with it would seem impossible.

Also switching from the front position to the side position would change shooting and tune of bow.

So I don't think I would use one

22-Jan-18
"Also switching from the front position to the side position would change shooting and tune of bow. "

Could you explain that? From torquing differently? Not sure I understand.

I hate shooting with a quiver on but elk hunting it is often a necessity so I've been looking at this things since they came out. It's not real high on the desired gear list but I may buy one eventually.

22-Jan-18
"Also switching from the front position to the side position would change shooting and tune of bow. "

Yes it does change impact a bit. While it may look like there will be a problem in brush etc, in reality it isn't a problem. I am certain you will be surprised how easy it is to use.

22-Jan-18
I am liking it more every day

• Sitka Gear