skull 09-Jan-18
wkochevar 09-Jan-18
Rut Nut 10-Jan-18
07-Jan-18

gunslinger's embedded Photo
Guys the hunt I advertised already a year ago is complete with a great 193 Sonora buck. This is a great hunt and a lot of fun in the middle of winter.

07-Jan-18
Awesome buck congrats!

07-Jan-18
Rifle?

08-Jan-18
You bet all rifle mule deer forest

08-Jan-18
Rifle ? Why ? With the great quality mule deer and minimal pressure down there , you could actually hunt them with an arrow .

08-Jan-18
When you’re a gunslinger you don’t take your bow to town.

08-Jan-18
Gunslinger is an outfitter. He makes his living off of selling hunts.

Everything I’ve ever seen, he’s a stand up guy and he’s a sponsor of this site, which keeps it free for you by the way.

The hunter must’ve chose a rifle.

As far as hunting them with a bow, of course you can. And also, sonora’s Success rate with a rifle is still only about 22-25%.

I am positive that gunslinger wouldn’t come to a place where you spend your money, or where you work, and slam your industry. But for some reason, hunters can’t accept that money keeps hunting going and that it’s a real industry. Funny how everyone can make money off of hunting but the outfitters.

Bow manufactures and backpacks, and scents, and calls, boots, Sitka, kuiu, that’s all ok. But not a outfitter.

08-Jan-18
Congrats to you and your hunter, gunslinger- that's a beauty!

08-Jan-18
Congrats to you and your hunter, gunslinger- that's a beauty!

08-Jan-18
Is this the same stand up guy. DConcrete If is not my apologies

An Alberta hunting guide who failed to read the fine print of a Yukon court order has been fined $3,000 for ignoring a hunting prohibition in the territory.

Pat Garrett, 40, pleaded guilty in Yukon Territorial Court this week, acknowledging he won't be hunting in the Yukon again any time soon.

Garrett was first convicted in 2014 and fined $10,000 for guiding illegal bear and caribou hunts in the Tombstone region of the territory.

That conviction carried a seven year ban on any hunting-related activity in the Yukon.

Last August, while investigating a questionable sheep kill by a reality TV crew, Yukon conservation officers found Garrett packing for the team.

Court was told Garrett had no idea he was in violation. Garrett and his employer both claim they simply failed to read details of the entire court order.

Garrett, an oil rig foreman who lives and works near Edmonton, runs an outfitting business with his family that takes hunters to the Fort McMurray area in the spring to shoot black bears.

He is an experienced big game guide, and world famous for his hunting prowess.

A Youtube video shows him celebrating the 2012 sheep kill that made him the world's youngest hunter to take all 29 species that make up the so-called "Super Slam of North American Game".

Prosecutors say a reciprocal agreement between Yukon and Alberta could see Garrett barred from hunting there too.

The prohibition holds for another five years.

08-Jan-18
Pat garrett? tombstone??Canada???

08-Jan-18
Get a rope..........

08-Jan-18
Well that’s a great question. You could always ask him if that’s in fact, him.

09-Jan-18
Pretty sure he could answer that question, crickets..........................

09-Jan-18
I’m sorry DConcrete I thought you knew him, Let’s see if he will answer the question

09-Jan-18
Pat has been on this site forever and quite a few people here have hunted with him, myself included...why is this popping up now? Rifle kill....??

10-Jan-18
Well, let’s see if anything gets answered in THIS thread?!

• Sitka Gear