The last savage 08-Jan-18
TSI 08-Jan-18
Franklin 09-Jan-18
The last savage 09-Jan-18
TrapperKayak 09-Jan-18
08-Jan-18

Bear Track's embedded Photo
30+ years guiding in Manitoba, from caribou on NWT border to our deer camp to the south, one of the "I thought impossible" things I'd ever see was this squirrel stuck in a bear bait barrel.

08-Jan-18

I'm betting there were 10-12 bears using that site on one of my lake baits and finding a moment to rush in for a snack was just too much temptation for this little guy. I took these pictures while my guest was getting settled into his stand for the evening. He said the first bear in took the squirrel for a walk back in the woods.

08-Jan-18

Bowriter's embedded Photo
Bowriter's embedded Photo
Bear Track- Thought you might p appreciate this picture I took of Judd Cooney some years ago.

08-Jan-18
Looks like a nice snack

08-Jan-18

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Same bait same day different bears taking turns

08-Jan-18

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

08-Jan-18

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Then this guy appears same day same bait but he just wasn’t going to fit.lol

08-Jan-18

spike buck's embedded Photo
spike buck's embedded Photo
Came around the corner one morning and here was this Red Fox carrying this Fawn with after birth still attached. Figured the fox ran in and grabbed the fawn as soon as the Doe dropped.

08-Jan-18
Think most New borns are taken by critters other than bears.Cool pic for sure.bobcats,Lynx,fisher and eagles get a lot of them too.

08-Jan-18

The last savage's embedded Photo
The last savage's embedded Photo
These little fools popped out 20 yards from my chicken coop....yeah I know,,,you wouldn't have believed the WWF action b

08-Jan-18
To finish my thread,,,lab jumped on my arm,,,lol. The wrestling,playing,fighting was a joy to watch......momma realized I was watching on a regular basis......poof!!!! All gone......along w my 6 chickens......I'm an idiot,,should have killed um all..tough sounding...now I'm buying eggs...yeah I'm an idiot

08-Jan-18
I have a picture of a bear and rabbit noses touching I see if I can find it.Had one of a bear with a raven standing on the bears back.

08-Jan-18
Have to change you handle now to ' the last softie' ;)

09-Jan-18
I couldn`t kill anything in the dawn of their life either....they are just doing what they do...you can`t blame.

09-Jan-18
Haaaaa right Frank....

09-Jan-18
Patrick, Sent you a PM. I was kidding, hope that was obvious! I could not pull the trigger either.

Trying to keep this on the lighter side...

Things I don't see often would have to include bear in MB. I think that will change this year though.

09-Jan-18
Must be the chewing a hole through the barrel was just a bit too much for that little squirrel.

• Sitka Gear