'Ike' (Phone) 18-Jan-18
Zim 19-Jan-18
Glunt@work 19-Jan-18
IdyllwildArcher 19-Jan-18
DEC 19-Jan-18
Slippery Paw 19-Jan-18
ELKMAN 19-Jan-18
17-Jan-18
Anyone, go...Anything stand out as a ‘must have’?

17-Jan-18
I attended. New Triax will be here soon. Nothing ground breaking. Attendance seemed down to me. The new 360 see through Double Bull blind was pretty amazing for those who hunt out of blinds.

18-Jan-18
New Axcel ReoTech sight is awesome!

18-Jan-18
Would really like to go to ATA or SHOT one of these years. They look like a blast

18-Jan-18
Watched a couple videos on it...Pretty mellow, but like you said, the blind is kind of cool...

19-Jan-18

Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
I attended, this was my 3rd year in a row and from my perspective (and others I spoke with as well) attendance did indeed seem down. The iron will fixed blade broadheads looked intriguing but I don't think those are "new". Attached is a picture of the only "must have" from my perspective (yes, life size). And I was told "if you have to ask 'how much does it cost?', you can't afford it."

19-Jan-18
I've only missed a few since 1994. Didn't go this year. From friends attending it looks like the industry could really use another Hunger Games type boost.

19-Jan-18
Oh man, I want a Sasquatch archery target...

19-Jan-18
I was there the whole time. I didn't get a chance to walk around a whole lot as I was busy at the Magnus booth, but from what I did see there wasn't a lot of cool new stuff. The couple major things that most are talking about did not impress me. Attendance was down significantly. Saturday it was mostly a ghost town around there. I am sure the weather had a bit to do with it, but the general consensus is that the archery industry as a whole is down. Online retail outlets and manufacture direct sales are hurting the bow shops. Still it was a fun time at ATA reconnecting with old friends and meeting new ones.

19-Jan-18

Slippery Paw's embedded Photo
Slippery Paw's embedded Photo
I didn't witness this, but they say it was love at first site when the jack links sasquatch spied the rinehart target.

19-Jan-18
New Primos ground blind looks cool too.

• Sitka Gear