Blade 17-Jan-18
WV Mountaineer 17-Jan-18
OkieJ 17-Jan-18
W8N4RUT 17-Jan-18
Blade 17-Jan-18
Blade 18-Jan-18
eddie c 18-Jan-18
17-Jan-18
Wanting a Cabela's Wooltimate vest in Outfitter Camo pattern and size mediuml It has been discontinued (coincidently with Bass Pro acquisition) and would like to complete the rest of the camo clothing I already own. None left in store/company-wide inventory. Seeing a lot of Cabela's brand products being discontinued and think a lot of it is better than Bass Pro. Scheel's has recently opened a store 90 miles away and interested in comparing quality, variety, and price vs Bass Pro.

17-Jan-18
Doesn't sound great to me that they are discontinuing Cabelas brands in favor of Bass Pro. I find Cabelas hunting clothes selection much better than Bass Pro.

17-Jan-18

buzz mc's embedded Photo
buzz mc's embedded Photo
buzz mc's embedded Photo
buzz mc's embedded Photo
Is this the Wooltimate? If so, I've got a medium I'm willing to part with.

17-Jan-18
The Wooltimate style is like a merino wool blend. Cabela's ran out when they had it clearance priced at $40 so they could discontinue it. I think they (Bass Pro) doesn't want to carry it because it is an old-fashioned pattern and doesn't blend well with the South and Southeastern States vegetation - not busy enough. They make another vest with the same pattern but in a "berber" material...which I don't want. If it's the right one, what condition is it in?

17-Jan-18
They had some at the Dallas and Fort Worth stores call and try to order from the store.

17-Jan-18
PM sent to Blade

17-Jan-18
Not sure if you got my last message..got booted of. Wooltimate is an imitation merino wool blend and it might say it has 4most windshear lining. Price is 50% off at $40 for all sizes.

17-Jan-18
I had the whole set of the stuff and sold it. I never did really like it. Heavy, bulky, etc.... Not being a wise guy but, do you guys really like it? Maybe I didn't give it a fair shake. I only wore it twice and sold the jacket and pants, and gave the vest to my brother

17-Jan-18
I have a full set and have used it for years. It's the best I have found for the money for use in a stand as far as warmth and durability . I agree it is bulky and isn't made for backpacking. The vest is one of my favorite pieces of the set.

17-Jan-18
X2 okiej

17-Jan-18
I own all but the vest, which has been difficult to find in a medium, in this clothing line in Outfitter Camo. A little bulky but near ideal for predator hunting in the Rocky Mtns with early morning and early evening temperatures commonly between -20 and +20 with windchill. I don't think there is a better pattern for our vegetation and terrain which is very different than what you find in the eastern and southern states. Other than Sitka, nearly all of the different camo blends, to me, are too dark and have too much contrast and pattern in them...they don't blend very well with our open plains country, our river bottoms (but more than the other areas) and the rock and timberline colors. Bass Pro doesn't come close to what camo we need and Cabela's is discontinuing all that we need for our areas.

18-Jan-18
Got one - thanks for the responses

18-Jan-18
quoted by Blake." I think they (Bass Pro) doesn't want to carry it because it is an old-fashioned pattern and doesn't blend well with the South and Southeastern States vegetation - not busy enough." IMO, it blends better than most of the new stuff in the areas I hunt. those muted colors are everywhere in the woods. lay it on the ground beside a MO shirt and compare from about 10 yards. I've bought a pair of fleece pants from BP in outfitter camo before.

• Sitka Gear