BOWUNTR 19-Jan-18
BOWUNTR 19-Jan-18
Franzen 19-Jan-18
BOWUNTR 19-Jan-18
Bou'bound 19-Jan-18
Franzen 20-Jan-18
HeadHunter® 20-Jan-18
19-Jan-18
A buddy of mine shot a nice deer this year and is looking for a reliable measurer in the area. We are an hour south of Springfield. Anybody know who would be a good contact; someone that will take the call from a guy they don't know? I don't know any of the local measurers, although I'm in P&Y and have an application in to get in the Official Measurer class.

Thanks.

19-Jan-18
Go to the Pope and Young website click on "find a measurer", then click on the state you live in and a list will have all the measurers contact information. Choose one close to you.

19-Jan-18
Go here... Ed F

http://pope-young.org/records/find_measurer_state.asp?ref=IL

19-Jan-18

BOWUNTR's Link

19-Jan-18
He hasn't had any luck calling anyone yet, which is why I came here.

19-Jan-18
Call Eli Randall, he's the P&Y Records Director and on the attached Illinois directory. He will take care of you real quick. I sent you a pm. Ed F

19-Jan-18
Hopefully if he makes book it is entered. The measurer take the time to do it it should be entered

20-Jan-18
I agree with that Bou. I would definitely encourage him. It will make it; pretty good deer. I imagine he plans to enter the book if he is going to have a scorer measure it, but in the end it will be his decision though.

20-Jan-18
Illinois Big Buck program .... probably find in "Search" .... some scorers probably listed there. ..... PLUS, entry there is 'lower' than the one you mentioned ..... and you get a Certificate also from Illinois program .... and they too had 'a book' ...... if it's still in effect!

• Sitka Gear