gunslinger 17-Feb-18
Forest bows 17-Feb-18
gunslinger 17-Feb-18
gunslinger 18-Feb-18
17-Feb-18

gunslinger's embedded Photo
gunslinger's embedded Photo

gunslinger's Link
Guys its time to start planning your fall adventure now and if ya didn't already get a hunt booked we got one for ya, Theres 4 spots open for billy goats in northern british Columbia with a great outfitter in a really good area, hes 90% success on his goats with a high density of them in the area, Billy goats are a great hunt for archery guys that like to hunt with archery also, contact me and we will get ya the hunt ya want. price for 2018 goats are 1x1 12500$ or 13935$ all inclusive , this includes everything for the hunt. or 2x1 hunt with your buddy for 10500$ or 11835$ all inclusive these are 10 day hunts from sept 1-10 or sept 28-oct 8

17-Feb-18
90% on archery?

17-Feb-18
Ok thanks a million guys after today we now only have 2 of our goat hunts available for September now. If you are interested in goat hunt get ahold of me

18-Feb-18
Ok thanks a million guys after today we now only have 2 of our goat hunts available for September now. If you are interested in goat hunt get ahold of me

19-Mar-18
Forest you will have multiple opportunities on stalks for these billies, archery hunting Billy Goats is a awesome experience, finishing is even more rewarding, few guys have resorted to rifles after multiple stalks but lots of goats and one hell of a adventure that's for sure in a world class area and camp-------September is coming fast boys

08-Apr-18
Ok guys we have 1 Goat hunt left for this year now

• Sitka Gear