Rackmastr 24-Mar-18
BigBuckChaser 27-Mar-18
Dilligaf 06-Apr-18
Junior 06-Apr-18
Dilligaf 06-Apr-18
24-Feb-18

GRB's embedded Photo
GRB's embedded Photo
Yes, it's been a while since we've had anything available. Great opportunity to harvest a trophy mule deer in southern Alberta. 6 day spot & stalk style hunt in Sept 2018. 80% success for 20 yrs straight. Consistently harvest trophies 170" and above with a long history of taking bucks 180"-200"+. Only two hunters per week in camp. Graham Brigden Outfitting- 403-548-0731

24-Feb-18
I bet that's a blast!

25-Feb-18

DaleT's embedded Photo
DaleT's embedded Photo
If this hunt is still available, someone should jump on it; Graham has high quality animals, great accommodations, and offers a great hunt at reasonable prices. These are mule deer taken in 2007 & 2008.

25-Feb-18

Basil's embedded Photo
Basil's embedded Photo
Great place,great animals & people. What ever you do don’t go or you won’t be able to stop going??I’ve been there around 10 times now????

25-Feb-18
One hunt is gone.... I’m booked and going.

I can’t pass this opportunity up!

27-Feb-18

GRB's embedded Photo
GRB's embedded Photo
Always great to see some old friends !!! Fantastic memories. Yes, a couple hunts booked and a couple left. 70-80% repeat clients.

27-Feb-18
What's the average shot distance up there in the open country? Should one practice long range shooting before coming up?

27-Feb-18
Could you send me some info on dates you have left and prices? [email protected].

Thanks!

27-Feb-18
Averaging 170 and up...wow. That's impressive. I would also be interested in more info whether the last hunt is available or not. PM sent.

27-Feb-18

kota-man's embedded Photo
kota-man's embedded Photo
Hey stranger! I too can attest to the greatness of this hunt and this outfitter. My Dad killed this one and I killed a 190’s nontypical. I also killed a great archery antelope with Graham. That leaves me a whitetail away from a “Graham Slam”. ;)

28-Feb-18
Can you please PM prices

28-Feb-18
Average shot is usually around 37 yards. We always like to see you be able to shoot out to 50 yards but we always try to get closer. With possible wind swirls I like to stop at around 37.

01-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
GRB's embedded Photo
We like to put 2 hunters in camp per week however if you are a solo Hunter, I do have another solo Hunter who is willing to come Sept 23-30 you could be paired with. There will be 2 guides in camp as well but they work together at times.

01-Mar-18

Dooner's embedded Photo
This is last years Buck.
Dooner's embedded Photo
This is last years Buck.
Dooner's embedded Photo
This is the first Buck I took with Graham two years ago :-)
Dooner's embedded Photo
This is the first Buck I took with Graham two years ago :-)
Hey guys, I’m booked for September 23-30 this year. The pictures above are from the last two years. Last years buck was shot at 20yds, and the previous years buck was shot at 36yds. This is an outstanding spot & stalk mule deer hunt, and this year will be my third time with Graham. We hunt private ranch land with great feed; the deer grow big, and their venison tastes great. My regular hunting partner can’t make it this year; anyone of you guys want to join us? :-) As Graham said above, we are looking for another solo hunter. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

01-Mar-18
Do you hunt archery in November or just sept

01-Mar-18
I think Grahams Alberta tags for archery are for Sept. My window for this year is Sept 23rd - 30th.

01-Mar-18
We operate our archery hunts the last 3 weeks in Sept and the first week in October.

04-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
209" archery kill
GRB's embedded Photo
209" archery kill

07-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
203"
GRB's embedded Photo
203"
GRB's embedded Photo
Above deer
GRB's embedded Photo
Above deer

07-Mar-18

07-Mar-18

Dilligaf's embedded Photo
My muley with GRB
My muley with GRB
Yup, Highly recommend hunting with Graham. Buddy and I both got great muleys spot and stalk with a bow in 2016. 10 of 10 would highly recommend and believe me, if the opportunity presents itself in the future, i'll go again.

07-Mar-18
Had a great hunt with Graham several years ago and would definitely consider going back. Graham is a great guy and knows mule deer. Definitely a true spot and stalk hunt. It looks like antelope country and I couldn't believe we were actually hunting mule deer in it, but his system works. Definitely a fun hunt!

07-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
Dilligaf, What a fun week we had with you guys! Hope your doing well. I bet your buck looks great on the wall. What a main beam he had to go along with that big mass.
GRB's embedded Photo
Dilligaf, What a fun week we had with you guys! Hope your doing well. I bet your buck looks great on the wall. What a main beam he had to go along with that big mass.

07-Mar-18

BowmanMD's embedded Photo
My buck. 25yds. Had the body of a horse!
My buck. 25yds. Had the body of a horse!

07-Mar-18

My buddy's buck. Serious mass!
My buddy's buck. Serious mass!

07-Mar-18
I see lots of drooping ears!!!! LOL!

Those are some awesome deer, congratulations! Hope to book soon!

07-Mar-18
How much is the hunt?

08-Mar-18
Pm sent

08-Mar-18
How much?

08-Mar-18

AH's embedded Photo
AH's embedded Photo
Worth every penny. Same comments as to all the others above. Been twice. Amazing place. Hey Graham.

08-Mar-18

AH's embedded Photo
AH's embedded Photo

08-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
Happy birthday to Ryan Thompson from SD . You truly are a magnet for big bucks! Three 190 class giants and this 218" monster with us so far. Hopefully many more to come buddy.
GRB's embedded Photo
Happy birthday to Ryan Thompson from SD . You truly are a magnet for big bucks! Three 190 class giants and this 218" monster with us so far. Hopefully many more to come buddy.

10-Mar-18
We now have a partner for Dooner! We have the week of Sept 30- Oct 7 still available for a group of two hunters. 403-548-0731

10-Mar-18
Unreal animals. Looks like a great spot.

12-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
GRB's embedded Photo

12-Mar-18
Some great bucks there!!

13-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
208". This could be you.
GRB's embedded Photo
208". This could be you.

14-Mar-18
I can't get this guy to answer an email. Anyone else having trouble?

Bowmania

14-Mar-18
Todd, Haven't received any emails from you. Will be glad to answer any questions you have. PM sent

15-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
Another clients deer that easily made it into the 200 club. One of the Craziest days ever. We also killed another buck scoring 217" on the same day.
GRB's embedded Photo
Another clients deer that easily made it into the 200 club. One of the Craziest days ever. We also killed another buck scoring 217" on the same day.

15-Mar-18
Some incredible deer you have guided your clients to, congrats.

15-Mar-18
njbuck, thank you. We are lucky to live in a fantastic area for trophy mule deer hunting and blessed that we are able to spend enough time out watching/looking for these beautiful bucks. Would love to put you on a big muley some day if it's ever in the books for you! Cheers.

17-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
Love seeing big smiles on our hunters
GRB's embedded Photo
Love seeing big smiles on our hunters

17-Mar-18
Bowmania- I sent him a pm and he replied very quickly.

19-Mar-18
Graham, I PMed and no response. Could you please send me something at [email protected]. The strikes were good. I was at the PBS convention and now have a partner. He knew who you were right off.

Thanks,

Bowmania

19-Mar-18
PM sent.

19-Mar-18
Bowmania, The only PM I received was our first conversation, however I sent an email to you as requested. GRB

19-Mar-18
Graham, I want to book but have gotten no replies to my email inquires. Please email me with payment and other details: [email protected] Thanks! DA

19-Mar-18
I have PM'ed everyone. Wonder if the PM system isn't working? Dave, I will email you but I have not received any emails from you so far.

19-Mar-18
Please use : [email protected]

My old email address that was on this site will not work.

19-Mar-18
David,

I have sent you two PM's. I can see now they are not showing up on my archived messages. The PM system is obviously not working correctly.

19-Mar-18
Bowmania, Might be best if you called me. 403-548-0731

21-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
Check out the main beam on this beautiful buck from last season.
GRB's embedded Photo
Check out the main beam on this beautiful buck from last season.
GRB's embedded Photo
GRB's embedded Photo

23-Mar-18

GRB's embedded Photo
GRB's embedded Photo
The last two hunts are still available. Sept 30-Oct 7. Come hunt where the trophies live.

24-Mar-18
I lived and hunted the same areas that GRB hunts. Some amazing country and can hold some truly awesome deer as he's posted!!

Last year we chatted with him quickly while we were on an antelope hunt and seeking permission to access some land. Great guy to talk with and success like you wouldn't believe on big mulies in some truly awesome country to hunt!

27-Mar-18
would love to go on a Mule Deer hunt what do you have available

06-Apr-18

Another with GRB

06-Apr-18

06-Apr-18

Another with GRB

• Sitka Gear