midwest 18-Mar-18
PAstringking 20-Mar-18
wkochevar 20-Mar-18
caribou77 20-Mar-18
OFFHNTN 21-Mar-18
rtkreaper 21-Mar-18
Kdog 21-Mar-18
17-Mar-18
Anyone hunted caribou with Monroe Lake Outfitters in Manitoba? Heading up there this fall. New adventure now that JHA is knocked out of business. Rory

18-Mar-18
Great people, great place when the caribou are there. I had a great hunt with them about 4 years ago.

18-Mar-18
Good luck, Rory!

20-Mar-18
Great people!! You will have a great hunt.

20-Mar-18

wkochevar's embedded Photo
Hunted with them in 2014. They were absolutely loaded with caribou that year. Robert and Michele are top-notch people and their camp and guides were great. We unfortunately got delayed several days getting to camp by the weather so we ended up turning it into a rifle hunt but I have no doubt it would have absolutely happened with archery if we had the time Good Luck Kip

20-Mar-18
Good luck Rory. Wish I coulda made the trip with ya but Alberta's calling my name.

21-Mar-18

OFFHNTN's embedded Photo
OFFHNTN's embedded Photo
OFFHNTN's embedded Photo
OFFHNTN's embedded Photo
Yes, I also hunted with them in 2013. You will not find better people than Robert and Michelle. They had a tough couple of years in 2015 and 2016, as did all Manitoba outfitters, but last year was back to normal and 100% in their camps.

21-Mar-18
Thanks guys, sounds like I made the right decision. Will let you know after the hunt. Once again, See you on the tundra. Rory

21-Mar-18
Good luck on your hunt! Hope the caribou cooperate.

• Sitka Gear