SteveB 30-May-18
Dannyboy 30-May-18
18-Mar-18

skinner creek's embedded Photo
JJ with his 2017 WWIAF black bear
JJ with his 2017 WWIAF black bear

skinner creek's Link
OK, Guys and Gals, time to start raising money to pay for licenses, tags, and flights for the two hero's that are coming to Skinner Creek this year. Marine John “Grady” Rakestraw and Marine ,William Hampton both Purple Heart recipients, Go to the link and tag your donation Skinner Creek bear hunt. I know several of you each year donate to help out the WWIAF with funding. Thanks in advance

21-Mar-18
Done!!

22-Mar-18

Chris S's embedded Photo
Chris S's embedded Photo
Donated in honor of my buddy that just suddenly passed. A true warrior US Army Ranger and Chicago SWAT. I miss you brother.

22-Mar-18
Done! Thank you for sponsoring this hunt!

22-Mar-18
Donation made! Good Luck to all involved.

Five or so years ago I noticed Doug was doing these hunts and asked him how they worked. His enthusiasm and support is what got me going with this Organization. Our WW Hero's greatly appreciate these hunts but I will confirm everyone involved has great benefits. Thanks all.

PS: At this point we have a couple Wounded Warrior events scheduled for 2018. If any other guys have a hunt/host desire let me know via PM. C

22-Mar-18
Done ...good luck

23-Mar-18

Justin Shellhammer with his huge boar from one of our WWIAF hunts. This was the the first bear he had ever seen. !!!
Justin Shellhammer with his huge boar from one of our WWIAF hunts. This was the the first bear he had ever seen. !!!
Thanks so much for the donations so far guys, outstanding. Chris S, sorry for the loss of you friend, he sounded like a real hero. Charlie , I am so glad you have told the WWIAF story here on Bowsite, I am sure John McDaniel and all the hero's you are helping really appreciate it as well.

23-Mar-18
Donation made! As a recipient of a hunt from WWIAF and supported by the bowsite and bowsiters it’s an honor and a privilege for me to be able to help pass it forward to fellow wounded vets. Hope y’all have an amazing time.

27-May-18

William Hampton with his great boar.
William Hampton with his great boar.
Grady with his geat chocolate boar.
Grady with his geat chocolate boar.
Grady pushing out his bear.
Grady pushing out his bear.
Great way to spend Memorial Day in Canada.
Great way to spend Memorial Day in Canada.
Thanks to everyone that donated this year. Once again the Wounded Warriors in Action sent two great hero's to Skinner Creek. We have hunted three days treed 5 bears and killed to good boars. William killed a great boar on day two and Grady killed another on day three. Both were good solid boars in the mid 6 foot range in length and I would think 270 to 300 lbs live weight. Thanks to great guys like these we can live and breath in free and wonderful countries. On a side note both marines got to climb the trees and push their bears out.

27-May-18
Awesome

27-May-18
Fantastic Bears

27-May-18
God Bless the Warriors and thank you Doug for making this event such a powerful experience for our Wounded Warrior Heros!

We have our Memorial Day remembrance tomorrow here in the states and we are thinking of all who “gave” all.

30-May-18
Outstanding Doug! Congratulations to you all!

30-May-18

• Sitka Gear