Ward's Outfitters's embedded Photo

Ward's Outfitters's Link
Bowsite Community ,I would like to introduce you to the Vortex Line of broadheads. Some of you will know me as the owner of Ward's Outfitters, I'm also one of the owners of Vortex Broadheads. We will be posting pictures and videos of our Vortex broadheads in action. Vortex Broadheads hit the market in 1988 and have been utilized to harvest thousands of animals. Please ask us questions and we will do our best to answer them. If you would like to see videos of the head in action asks us to produce one. This is a great Broadhead and we truly believe in its capabilities. check out or site at www.vortexbroadheads.com

26-Mar-18
They really are one of the best expandables made. I love the 2.75" pro extremes and loved the 2" all steel version. I would love to see that one hit the market again.

26-Mar-18
I like the 2" 3 blade for turkeys.

26-Mar-18
Stephen, they will be in our quivers when Wyatt and I come chase Coues with you in August. Hopefully we'll do our part and have some good post hunt pics to add to this thread!

26-Mar-18
Love that these are back - they were my go to heads for a long time

26-Mar-18
Ditto on the 2" steel, still my go to head.

26-Mar-18
Any plans on a 2" steel Steven?

That broadhead was way ahead of it's time.

26-Mar-18
Has anyone used these on African game?

27-Mar-18
I loved them on turkeys. Never tried them on anything else.

27-Mar-18
I’ve used them on turkeys with great results.

29-Mar-18
Ken Moody yes plenty of African game have been harvested with Vortex Heads, Look at the post Vortex Kills

29-Mar-18
Definitely great heads. If I ever get a sheep tag, I'll be trying get the last of my AZ big ten all with Vortex heads.

03-Apr-18

HEAD DOCTOR's embedded Photo
Arizona Sunset! Time is running out!
HEAD DOCTOR's embedded Photo
Arizona Sunset! Time is running out!
Hunting Dad, how many points do you have? I have been applying since I can remember. I missed a couple of years when the point system first started and now have 24 points.

05-Apr-18
My boss use to use the mini max, is that model still being produced?

05-Apr-18
the Mini-Max 75 is available

09-Apr-18
JUST A LITTLE HISTORY ; Vortex broadheads were first sold on May 2, 1988. They were before Puckett Blood Trailers, Rockets, Punch cutters, Wapitti's,and Sonorans (Now Shwackers). The 125 2-3/4 was the first model sold. The blades were sharpened on one side only and the blades were carbon steel, not stainless. They were hand sharpened. The tip was a 4 sided, press fit chisel tip. When they were first taken to local archery shoots everyone thought they were fishing heads!

• Sitka Gear