Buckhunter 08-Apr-18
Bou'bound 08-Apr-18
hunt'n addict 08-Apr-18
DMC65 08-Apr-18
Buckhunter 08-Apr-18
Boreal 08-Apr-18
TD 10-Apr-18
06-Apr-18
I know this is an archery site but the speech given by Mark Robinson just recently to the Greensboro, NC City Council about gun control needs to go viral. It can't be said any better. Go to Youtube to view. Thank You Mr. Robinson!

06-Apr-18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBEUlJZg5CY

Awesome. He needs to be our governor!

06-Apr-18
Great speech. There is a thread on the community forum about it.

06-Apr-18

06-Apr-18
*****Outstanding!!!*****

06-Apr-18
Love everyone neck craning as he walks back to his seat - like who is this guy?

06-Apr-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Nailed it indeed!!!!
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Nailed it indeed!!!!

06-Apr-18
Wow. Nailed it indeed!

06-Apr-18
Sorry, I wasn't aware of it having already been posted on the community forum page. But thats good, more folks will see it now.

06-Apr-18
"But thats good, more folks will see it now."

EXACTLY! The more eye/ears the better!

06-Apr-18
Yup - spot on - watched it earlier this morning.

06-Apr-18
Yes Yes Yes!! Awesome speech thanks for posting.

06-Apr-18
Gave me chills....Well said

06-Apr-18
Well said indeed

06-Apr-18
Hell yeah...

06-Apr-18
There's a man that gets it! The problem is the MSM only shows the radical lefties on TV so people start believing most of the country wants the 2nd A gone. I don't think that's the case.

06-Apr-18
Here is another one everyone should see / listen to. As a Green Beret, Nick Freitas fought to defend Freedom for Americans. http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/46699514:sEHduYVgN:m:1:1513971638:C802FAA142CEA7D86A841FD54920A5FA:r

06-Apr-18
When a man that size makes a point as well as he does, it's pretty tough to look him in the eyes and tell him he's wrong.

Jeez, all he'd have to do is put his head forward and you could land a Super Cub on his shoulders.

06-Apr-18
Awesome

06-Apr-18
I don't get on the Facebook machine much, but I sure turned it on to share this.

06-Apr-18
Yes sir! Love it....

07-Apr-18
Sorry, I'm not really impressed. Same old spiel. Some new gun laws need to be passed.

07-Apr-18
Wrong again Dutch.

07-Apr-18
I haven't watched the video, but I will as soon as I ask this of Dutch Oven. Just exactly what laws would you like passed Dutch ? Would it be the same laws that exist right now in Detroit and Chicago. You know, the ones that keep those cities so safe ? Pull your head out of, uh, wherever it is and pay attention. Does prohibition ring a bell ? How about the "war on drugs" ? Man, that was a big success. The fact is that you can't keep sorry people from doing sorry things. All you can do is lock their sorry asses away for a long time, and our sorry justice system fails at that miserably. Our problem does not stem from an inanimate object, it stems from so many things in our society, but mostly from the lack of direction in the family, and in many cases, the lack of a complete family. It ain't ever gonna be cured from another law on the books because the definition of a criminal is one who breaks the law. Now if you don't get it, I can't help you.

08-Apr-18
I watched the video. Mr. Robinson has his stuff together !

08-Apr-18
Someday the clueless will understand..... the key to peace is not an attempt to disarm everyone.... it will never happen, they will just find other weapons to use.... see: another truck mowing people down in Europe today. Outlaw trucks? London surpasses NYC in murders. Guns are illegal....... go figure....

The key to peace and safety is.... and always has been.... the ability to defend yourself. Always. Since the beginning of time. Inarguable.

Facts are undeniable truths. No matter how deep you bury your head......

08-Apr-18
Wow and Amen. I like the line, "First ones taxed and the first ones punished." Quite true.

08-Apr-18
Yeah I saw that. He has it EXACTLY right

08-Apr-18
"Some new gun laws need to be passed."

I've heard this before and every time I ask "exactly" what they would want passed, I get no answer.

08-Apr-18
Wow, it's a shame this wasn't on national news. But then again I wouldn't expect it to be since he voices a valid argument against their position. Well done big man.

08-Apr-18
I wish we could of heard the comments before and the responce after the speech. What was Mr Robinson''s speech in regards to? It looks to me like he is in a local municipality. What can he get accomplished at this level. A great speech non the less and 100 percent accurate!!!!

08-Apr-18
Mark did great. So much better than this joker.......

Ted Nugent compared multiple groups he opposes to "rabid coyotes" on Friday, adding that you "keep your gun handy" to shoot them on sight.

Nugent, a musician and National Rifle Association board member, made the remarks during a seemingly casual -- yet fiery -- interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones. During the interview, Jones -- a right-wing conspiracy theorist -- said he wanted to know why liberals hate America and "love communism." "Don't ask why," Nugent said. "Just know that evil, dishonesty and scam artists have always been around and that right now they're liberal, they're Democrat, they're RINOs, they're Hollywood, they're fake news, they're media, they're academia, and they're half of our government, at least." "So come to that realization," he continued. "There are rabid coyotes running around, you don't wait till you see one to go get your gun, keep your gun handy. And every time you see one, shoot one." Nugent's comments come days after he called the Parkland, Florida, shooting survivors "liars" and "poor, mushy-brained children."

08-Apr-18
Mark nailed that speech. He seems like the type of person that should be in public office somewhere.

08-Apr-18
Mark Robinson and Mr. Walston make the point that none of the news reporters have the spine to make. Taking guns away from the law abiding citizen will only empower the criminals!

08-Apr-18
Thanks jtv

08-Apr-18
Good stuff!

10-Apr-18
ttt

• Sitka Gear