Brotsky 09-Apr-18
JL 09-Apr-18
David A. 09-Apr-18
Ambush 09-Apr-18
David A. 09-Apr-18
XMan 09-Apr-18
Genesis 09-Apr-18
09-Apr-18
I'm sure some work as curiousity scents, but do any really work as rut hormonal scents as claimed?

09-Apr-18
yes

09-Apr-18
They're a mystery, like the STAR method.

09-Apr-18
All scents you pay for are a ripoff.

09-Apr-18
They all work great at separating you from your money.

09-Apr-18
They're a mystery, like the Rompola buck.

09-Apr-18
I thought that was an urban legend, Rick! Or suburban legend at least. I heard Mitch didn’t like crowds.

09-Apr-18
Gargling with doe urine creates a scent machine ,battery included!

09-Apr-18
They work as intended.....they lure the money right out of your wallet!

09-Apr-18
Put some in a dripper, hang a camera and watch what happens. I know folks who have done that. :-)

09-Apr-18
Nick, this thread was about scents but fyi i've posted a video of my shooting, I've posted a video of an Olympic coach's opinion, I've posted pics of deer and elk taken with the method, and I've posted video testimonials from everyday archers/bowhunters. I've even given a free seminar. True, a lot of people think it is a mystery or more erroneously, that it doesn't exist.

09-Apr-18
Could they work every once in awhile? Yes.

Are they a waste of money? A big "yes!" in my case.

Do they work with any regularity? From my observation and experience, absolutely not.

As for ungulates, moose are the only one I have seen that reacts positively to scent attractants and then only real mare's urine.

09-Apr-18
I bought a muley synthetic rut scent and it just seemed like a vanilla scent. I think it was a ripoff, but hey they got my money.

09-Apr-18
Yes, I do think they work but its the entire presentation and location, that make it a success or failure.

09-Apr-18
Curiosity is an attractant in a lot of preparations .Southeast Deer Study Group Champion in scrape activity was "New Car Smell" beating out Buck and Doe Urines......burn your money however you feel

• Sitka Gear