Bou'bound 13-Apr-18
Adventurewriter 13-Apr-18
Whip 13-Apr-18
Whip 13-Apr-18
swampokie 13-Apr-18
Adventurewriter 13-Apr-18
DonVathome 14-Apr-18
09-Apr-18
Word on the playground is they are posting results this week I'm in for everything except Mule deer...little black piggies (known in NM as Jesse's Cape Buff) and Bear...come on baby show me the green!!!!

10-Apr-18
Draw's done. Hearing they might make us wait to see results=(

10-Apr-18
Can we charge back the extra interest incurred because reimbursement may still be 3 weeks out?

10-Apr-18
Anyone tried the backdoor?

10-Apr-18
^ Wrong forum

10-Apr-18
:|. I haven’t tried it. I’ve just heard it works. A friend of a friend told me and I figured you guys would know, since you bowsite guys know everything. ;)

10-Apr-18
There used to be a guy from Game and Fish that kept everybody posted over on MM, then a cpl diip shiits called the dept to verify and that all came to an end. They got peeved and also quit posting early results.

The best way to close any backdoors is to tell somebody.

10-Apr-18
"Backdoor" means something different here in NM when draw results are looming LOL.

WapitiBob nailed it: there have been various iterations of methods to obtain an unoffical hint in advance that one drew; pending credit card charges, inability of the system to allow one to purchase a landowner tag, or whatnot. But fools started touting the methods publicly and flooding G&F with requests for confirmation that their methods were actually reflective of drawing success, so one by one these early warning system loopholes have been closed down over the past several years.

10-Apr-18
Remember the good old days when you got a postcard in the mail. Usually mid August.

--Bill

10-Apr-18
Chlorophyll more like borophyll am I right, boys?

10-Apr-18
Yes, back then you just got ready for Sept because you knew you'd probably draw and when you did find out, you only had a few weeks to finalize getting ready.

10-Apr-18
Head North on I-25 if you are in NM looking for the green

10-Apr-18
Good one WFG! Also HDE!!!

I recall some years the Forests closing down due to fire danger before the draw results came out and hoping they'd open back up in time to hunt, let alone scout.

10-Apr-18
"I recall some years the Forests closing down due to fire danger..." It's the driest I've ever seen in the Jemez. We've been hauling water to our trees. We'll see what happens when they open the gates on Sunday.

--Bill

10-Apr-18
There may not be any green in NM this year, hunters will be piled up 3 deep around the ol water hole....all brushed in!!

11-Apr-18
Boy did this thread die on the vine.

11-Apr-18
So much for the 11th...come on lucky 13!

11-Apr-18
Green machine! Green Machine!

11-Apr-18
You’ve watched to much veggie tales.

11-Apr-18
If all "backdoors" have been closed, then we may not receive notification until the 25th....right?

11-Apr-18
Lol dyjack

12-Apr-18
Jake, NM posted results way earlier last year. They could do the same this year.

12-Apr-18
Still pending....Go Big Green!

13-Apr-18
I was really hoping for something to keep my spirits up through the blizzard this weekend.....

13-Apr-18
Big ditto!!! Hoping right after lunch their time.

13-Apr-18
Green machine!.... Green machine!Green machine!.... Green machine!Green machine!.... Green machine!Green machine!.... Green machine!Green machine!.... Green machine!

13-Apr-18
I just put in my NV app so NM results should be out any minute. ;-)

13-Apr-18
The anticipation will be far far better than the facts for most people. For the majority the longer the hope remains alive the better because hope is all they will have had in the end........and a refund check

13-Apr-18
Yep I was just think I don't know why I I'm riding giddy anticipation for something that is almost always a big let down maybe its the "almost" that keeps me going...

13-Apr-18
Looking on the bright side, the word Pending is far more pleasant to see than Unsuccessful, which is the most likely result of having the results posted. Looks like I get to keep my hopes up at least through the weekend.

13-Apr-18

13-Apr-18
I'm kinda excited for my refund!

13-Apr-18
Yep that ELECTRIC RED UNSuccessful...is an extra beeetch slap...sorry loser...ahahaha you actually thought you were gonna draw ahahahah fool...red slap for you!!!!

14-Apr-18
Between myself and my girls there is about a 40% chance we will get something.

• Sitka Gear